Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is the front right left shock absorber different?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:12 # 1
_semihk_
Are the right and left shock absorbers of 206 different from each other ?? can we attach the right one to the left the right one to the right ??? it looks like the same from the outside :) & nbsp; how do we distinguish from each other ...

08.05.2020 17:12 # 2
_semihk_
what I really want to understand is that in my coilover war vehicle ... when I bought it, we mixed it while opening the left and right fonts on the front shock absorbers.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 3
xMEGANx
I don't think what kind of privilege it may be =) It must be logically the same, but if there is an illogical act, I will be silent and go to bed at this time: P at 01:37 I just noticed :)
08.05.2020 17:12 # 4
_semihk_
[QUOTE = 307 bursa] hmm, I don't know about it, it is about the original shock absorber that I said, but if they wrote right and left, I hope a friend who knows the meaning will enlighten you: ([/ QUOTE]

no, but there are those who understand ... there is no clear information I researched on the web
08.05.2020 17:12 # 5
_semihk_
[QUOTE = xMEGANx] I don't think what the privilege might be =) It should be logically the same, but if there is an irrational movement, I will go quiet and go to sleep at this time: P hour 01:37 I just noticed :) [/ QUOTE]

valla 01:48 ..
what is going to sleep in 21 December? we will sleep a lot: p
08.05.2020 17:12 # 6
xMEGANx
[QUOTE = _semihk_] [QUOTE = xMEGANx] I don't think what kind of privilege can be =) It must be logically the same but if there is an illogical act, I will be silent and go to sleep at this time: P at 01:37, I noticed new:) [/ QUOTE]

valla 01:48 ..
what's going to sleep in the 21st December? Ztn: p
[/ QUOTE]
There are rooms on the following days when my sinks are in the ceiling :) & nbsp; & nbsp;

[QUOTE = 307 bursa] [QUOTE = xMEGANx] I don't think what privilege can be =) should be logically the same, but logic was If there is a movement, I will go silent and go to bed at this time: P at 01:37 I just noticed :) [/ QUOTE]
I think there is nothing illogical, do not go to bed. / QUOTE]
It is not the morning that day is chasing us. Morning: D: D: D: D
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”