Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is the clutch plate guaranteed

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:20 # 1
Premiumpack
Hello
My pegeout tepee premium pack 1.6 tdi, which will be out of warranty at the end of this month, which I bought at 43,000 km 2nd hand, has been flooded at 52,000 and today I could not change gear clutch. With the ignition off, I shifted to 2nd gear and as soon as the car started, I stepped on the gas and went to the service slowly.
Service is not normally at this kilometer, but the transmission must go down, so the clutch plate is gone, they asked for 1000 TL.
If a friend needs to last for a certain km, it can be guaranteed. br /> I'm throwing 60000 km without degradation, is there any logic as it is guaranteed because it is broken?
08.05.2020 17:20 # 2
Premiumpack
Refresh
08.05.2020 17:20 # 3
koliva
Yes, it is under warranty, but I do not think they will keep 52 thousand kilometers under warranty. It has a warranty of up to 20 thousand miles in England, up to 32 thousand kilometers.

Your problem may not be from the clutch lining. First, get the opinions of different masters.
koliva 2013-02-03 09:56:34
08.05.2020 17:20 # 4
Premiumpack
Sir
I brought him to the authorized technical service, this is what they said.
Even when I approached the service, the master who brought another vehicle from the test said that your clutch is gone after the park.
When I looked at it from a distance, I said how did you understand? He laughed.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 5
Guests
The understanding of the service is that if something is out of order, it is completely replaced, it does not change piece by piece. For example, they replace the starter motor of the vehicle whose starter automatic is broken.

There is a guarantee, but you have to make sure that neither you nor the previous owner have done what needs to be done in order for the clutch lining mentioned above to end quickly.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 6
Serkan
Clutch print life is completely related to use, I do not think that the service will be covered by garati in 30 thousand finishes, I do not think that the service will be included in the garage, my advice is to choose reliable masters instead of the service, in the original parts concept, you can contact with our sponsor company Şahin peugeot, for a maximum of 500 TL with workmanship and original clutch set.

http://parcasor.sahinpeugeot.com/? @ = new

0216 631 10 80
0533 301 88 06

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”