Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is the battery running out where we stopped?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:53 # 1
secofield
my friends car is running out of battery where we have stopped for the last few days. now I am tired of pushing the car and parking on the ramp. he actually gave me the signals. When starting the car, it cut off all the electrical parts (the windows did not open and close, the wipers did not work, the tape did not work, the glass water did not work). Later, while the vehicle was in motion, the light of the battery started to lightly. sometimes it faded and sometimes it burned. When I turned on the interior lamp of the car, the battery light was strong and the electrical component was resetting itself. I'm going to the vehicle in the last beats, it doesn't start, but it doesn't always happen sometimes it does.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 2
xmen
Sir, maybe the life of the battery may be ending, but it seems to me that your charger is not charging.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 3
secofield
friends I could not write for a long time because I was in the east. I went to repair the car and at the entrance of the industry, the car stopped making malfunctions. The problem that has been going on for 2 months did not do it there. naturally interpretations were made.
The master's idea said that if the car repeats the malfunction, then open the hood and remove the hood of the battery.
I removed the battery, the car stopped. This shows that my Xmen teacher is the right charger for your determination.

08.05.2020 19:53 # 4
MadTurk_
repair of the charger is possible if you have a solid master, first try to have it repaired.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 5
secofield
aku yu olcuturdu aku defective output :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”