Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

is the battery dead immediately?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:15 # 1
C@GL@R
friends, I got on my car today, I started working 2 hours later, I said I will start it 2 hours later, the screen lights went out when I pressed. peugeot brand battery installed in the annual authorized service..lambas looks green..bide in the morning I will look at it .. does not show signs near the end of the battery.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 2
dRhkn
How long have you been using that battery, hodja?
the battery is a little bit self-evident. From the simplest to the late starter.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 3
ahmet_bjk

The first time you start it, the problem is that when you start it 2 hours later, the problem arises because you left something open that will consume energy. For example, one of the doors (including trunk), tape, headlight, vehicle lamp etc.

The battery that is not used continuously does not deteriorate in 2 years. (that's why they offer a 2-year warranty.)

08.05.2020 18:15 # 4
barishrocker
I think something might have remained open. Tomorrow, if the experiment is not stolen the first time, I will consult the electrician. The cold is also the enemy of the battery.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 5
samet206
If the vehicle is down, if there is any leakage in the alarm installation or electrical installation, if there is any leakage in the battery or something, it will be easy as soon as you normally open a contact once a week depending on the condition of the battery.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 6
barishrocker
The battery terminal of the vehicle that is not working continuously can also be removed;)
08.05.2020 18:15 # 7
ersin025
I did not show any symptoms before the battery was exhausted, I could not open the door from the control the day it was finished, I opened the key with the key, I looked, all the lights on the indicator were on and the starter was not pressing. This situation even caused me to think that there is a problem in the brain. He said, let's not work after two hours, it makes me suspect that there is a leak.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 8
herry
You used the vehicle, you came to the question for 2 hours, did not press. I think the door, light, tape, etc. as friends say. Someone must have stayed hungry. or it may be a leak.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 9
C@GL@R
I tried guys very comfortable in the first starter as usual. I guess something like that remained open I guess..thanks .. the battery monster is still: D
08.05.2020 18:15 # 10
herry
Have been in your eyes then Thumbs Up
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”