Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is the Battery a Problem? Is the Charger a starter ???

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 13:57 # 1
shadowdancer
Friends, my vehicle 206 Hdi, you know .. it did not work for 2 days. The car started to sound like a dong in the morning before the start of the morning. There was enough battery to run the alarm, then we found the intermediate cable and run it with the other vehicle, wandered for about 1 hour and silenced right after I pressed it does not work.
08.05.2020 13:57 # 2
Guests
Well, you told me that my iftar tea has no taste but my friend ...
measure battery voltage
if low from battery
on the other hand, it is from Charger.
08.05.2020 13:57 # 3
shadowdancer
I understand, my brother, the battery is green, a battery of 3 years. I wonder if there was no sound from the door speakers for 2 days.
08.05.2020 13:57 # 4
sinan-s
It looks like a battery to me .. Can't give enough amps ..
08.05.2020 13:57 # 5
hasimayaz
Dude, the work you've done is completely wrong .. you made a big mistake especially by reinforcing that vehicle.
Vehicles with today's ECU technology are never reinforced and never powered up.
You should definitely measure the voltage and amperage given by the 1st battery.
2. You should check that all the fuses are intact. If there is a blown fuse you should find the source of the problem and fix it
3.You need to measure the efficiency of the charger.
4. You should have a reverse electric leak in the vehicle .. So the amount of resistance of the vehicle without a battery ..
5.You should have the device connected to the computer and check the error logs.
hasimayaz 2008-09-20 20:28:50
08.05.2020 13:57 # 6
shadowdancer
Dude, you are right, I have information from the reinforcement and striking, but there is nothing to do. Call it attractive for the operations you said. Take the car to the service or computer service or something.
08.05.2020 13:57 # 7
hasimayaz
Get well, bro .. Be careful about these issues. ECU work is dirty. It is not knock or reinforcement. Disassemble the battery of the other vehicle and try it.
08.05.2020 13:57 # 8
IsmailAtes
The battery may be dead, look at it first, if nothing happens, look at the connectors. If there is no problem with it, the last chance is from the charging dynamo. It happened to me because I have a second hand megane dynamo. hdi ye oluo I think it would be 206 hdi a. My own master had recommended this. I am using it now I don't have any problems ..
08.05.2020 13:57 # 9
Jonnie
Yes, my brother Atesh and I had such an event in my head ... Take a battery from another car and put it in your car.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”