Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is the Bass burned again?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Sound Systems
08.05.2020 20:41 # 1
Ugurcan57
I have a pionner tape, I have a question of good sentences, I have a roadstarin 1800w amplifier connected I had a 38cm JBL bass recently exploded suddenly the amp is still running, but the bass was trash, now I have a 30cm kicker bass but I am afraid to tie it again.
1) Why is Jbl burned?
2) Will it burn if I connect the kicker?
I am waiting for your answers...
08.05.2020 20:41 # 2
doganatak
[QUOTE = Ugurcan57] I have a pionner tape that will have a good sentence night. Roadstarin 1800w amplifier connected I had 38cm JBL bass recently exploded suddenly the amp is still working, I checked it, but the bass was trash now I got a 30cm kicker bass but I'm afraid to bind it again.
1) Why is Jbl burned?
2) Will it burn if I connect the kicker?
Waiting for your answers ... [/ QUOTE]

The output stage of your amplifier may be missing voltage. Especially if you connect the subwoofer at 2 ohms and at high volume. If the voltage misses, the device must protect. In professional amplifiers, you will not experience this problem, and if you wear a new bass, the room will burn. As you have seen in some forums, my amp is very strong, burned, etc ... they say it actually makes it higher than voltage, it burns, I had read it in one of the forums, the repairman took me to the repairman, and if I am not mistaken on the exit floor, it has changed with better quality elements.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 3
maximusti
plus what your older brother said,
If the amp is not normally 4 channels, HPF LPF tuning and frequency cutoff, you can see the woofer as a sterio speaker and burn it when it is overloaded,
If the bridging process was done incorrectly, it may burn,
In my guess, it burned again due to the problem caused by the amp. If you connect a new woofer, it is possible to burn again.

my personal advice is: not using brands like Roadstar, goldmaster, piranha, soundmax. More stable equipment can be purchased with the addition of a very small amount.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”