Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is the 206 fuel fuel water warning or maf?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:53 # 1
kata
I have the 2003 model 206 hdi. I have the vehicle built at 198,000 km and without maintenance. While the number 17 warning lamp in the vehicle is on the move, the warning sound comes on by burning from time to time in each gear. then the gas stops when it stops and the warning lamp goes off. I replaced the diesel filter about 3 months ago. When I said to the master that he was alarming again, he should look from the computer, he said. The computer is said to have a maf filter warning and has been reset. The maf filter was cleaned with contact spray, but I received the warning again. What should I do in this situation. Best regards
08.05.2020 20:53 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. If they call the air flow meter (air meter) that they call Maf, if the error code about it comes up and continues after cleaning it will be changed. It was strange that the burning of the water filter in the diesel filter was the same mistake before the change was made and are you constantly getting the diesel from the same place or from different stations?
08.05.2020 20:53 # 3
KILIC
Have you checked the vehicle's water?
08.05.2020 20:53 # 4
kata
We're [I'm] glad to be here. The diesel filter had alarmed before I changed it, so I changed it. However, when he continued to give an alarm, he was connected to the computer. The air flow meter malfunction said master. We cleaned the air flow meter with oil-free contact spray. However, it continues to alarm. What makes me wonder is why it gives a water alarm in the diesel filter due to this malfunction?
There is also a lack of oil and water in the vehicle.
I buy fuel as much as possible from Dikmen Shell. However, the road condition sometimes gets from other shell stations.
floors 2018-05-22 22:05:15
08.05.2020 20:53 # 5
Adem Kurtuldu
If you share the picture of what light it is, we can help you more easily. Thank you.
08.05.2020 20:53 # 6
kata
I found the indicator picture on this site. Alarm number 17. It warns for a few seconds, then goes off and the sound goes off. It gives a few seconds warning in almost every gear.

08.05.2020 20:53 # 7
Adem Kurtuldu
[QUOTE = kata] I found the indicator picture on this site. Alarm number 17. It warns for a few seconds, then goes off and the sound goes off. It gives a few seconds warning in almost every gear.

[/ QUOTE] Bringing to a good master is best to create bigger problems
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”