Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is my Petrol Pump defective?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:10 # 1
EErgul
I have a malfunction like this the text has been long. It doesn't vibrate after 2500 cycles though. Pıtır pıtır is momentarily cut and straightens or something, so when I press the gas, it is idle. When I press the gas in the lower revolutions when it is cold again, there is a problem of not eating gas again. Once the cycle rises, there is no problem again. I always have to fall into 1st gear at intersections, especially when the engine is cold. But I can say that there is no trace of them when the engine warms up. It performs a little bit of misfire at low speed again. Traction was decreasing as the steering wheel would feel. However, I have been pressing the pedal hard for 2 thousand cycles. When I explained a superior blower to a master, he said that we will leave soon on the road from the petrol pump. & nbsp; I will order axles according to drowning misfires or something.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 2
hsnsnl
If I think the engine is the same series as the 307 1.6s ... I think the butterfly can be clean, it can be put in a hard, it can be inserted and it will be cleaned and the monifolt has a sensor, it can be inserted and cleaned.
08.05.2020 17:10 # 3
guner38
& nbsp; never stop & nbsp; look at the coil directly I think there is a malfunction in the coil

08.05.2020 17:10 # 4
murat20021978
There is a song called Okisijen Soude. It looks like a spark plug. He usually does this misfire. Have your spark plugs checked. It's not like a gas pump malfunction. I just got it repaired, but you never shake it like you said. It rarely fell out of traction, but it was momentary. Then he went to click. If it is a gas pump, the pump is completely replaced (ankara is 400 TL). There is an engine in the pump and it usually breaks down. The price of the engine is 75 TL. If you find a good master, it will replace the motor inside the pump. Get well soon. I hope that the vehicle will recover in time.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”