Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is my Benzim Pump defective?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:05 # 1
naksi
sometimes my friends car does not work when I press the ignition, I lift the seat from behind, hurt the cover and click on the head of the pump, I do it right, I do not make it left, sometimes it works, sometimes I just leave it on the road, I am tired, now I am afraid to go to the service, because when I am on the road, I call it, I call it lpg.

If the car is a little hot, I give electricity to the LPG regulator from the battery with a direct cable.

when it runs in lpg it stops and presses in petrol again it is working normally again now i don't understand
If the gas pump is broken, why does it continue to work as if it was a problem when the biker worked.

Should my pump replace? Or is there any repair place in Istanbul? What should I do?

By the way, I did not know the tank of the vehicle, it worked under the quarter tank for a short time, but for a long time I have been traveling with half a tank of gasoline.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 2
Haksen016
The expert topics of our friend cecoli from the forum will help you.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 3
naksi
cecoli brothers are waiting for help :)
08.05.2020 15:05 # 4
gencoto izmir
my friend go to a good electronics engineer clean the relay of the gas pump they take water and make oxide over time, the problem will be fixed if you clean it
08.05.2020 15:05 # 5
STALLONE
DEC FRIEND CAR gauze is first of petrol with RUN NOW THE PROBLEM in FULL NET AS AÇIKLIYAMAMIŞŞ're GAS ARBALARI (ROWS) LPGLİ VEHICLE IN ENGINE IDEAL TEMPERATURE has increased to GASOLINE AND THEN AUTOMATICALLY LPG YE THROUGH THIS 1.Şİ now STAGE 2 tank of fuel DEALING IF THE ROAD OUT of you gidio SUDDENLY stall Edios to in DIFFERENTIAL PROBLEMS THERE (Hani, indicating that this TUBE FILLING EMPTY OL) USUALLY we EVERYWHERE PROBLEM ORDEN KAYNAKLANIO NOW BOOK SHOW SANA oN EU SAYS not BECAUSE B CABLE DISPLACED lo all system circuits out of leaves you trusting or proposed bi go to GAZCILAR (here neighborhoods UNM bahsetmiyor in between) authorized b in service let them check here, napam di dont waste your time allah bless it when it is going over 100, it is a staple that it happened to us, be careful with your respect -stallone 306 gti-6
08.05.2020 15:05 # 6
naksi
No problem when going on the road, sometimes doing it in the first run, leaving the room on the road, especially if it is cold, stop the vehicle.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”