Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is it worth spending money?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:54 # 1
Samet Cetin
Hello to everyone,
I just bought the car from a friend, I love the mod and I will start. I want to do something from month to month.

Let me come to the issues I was stuck on; There is sunburn on the hood of my car and it is doing a lot of visual pollution. There are also small places on the tailgate and doors. The bumper has sections fastened with screws, and I add photos of the hood as if it looks a bit crooked.

Do you think it's worth spending money? Should I paint sunburn etc? Do I have to pay too much? What do you think can be done?

I am waiting for your valuable comments, I will do something according to what you say, don't forget to comment your friends who have used 206 and modified them.

Samet Cetin 2015-02-22 18:32:22
08.05.2020 18:54 # 2
herry
First of all, welcome to us, and your car will be good. it looks like a clean car, you already said good walking. If you are going to get on this car, I would say paint your places that are on your mind, then that hood is not toured. I would like to take your photos and make them beautiful.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 3
Samet Cetin
[QUOTE = herry] welcome to us first, and your car is good. it looks like a clean car, you already said good walking. If you are going to get on this car, I would say paint your places that are on your mind, then that hood is not toured. I would like to take your photos and make them beautiful.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your comment.
The vehicle from these burns etc. Sometimes it bothers me, my bins don't come, sometimes I say, would it be nice if I did something?
08.05.2020 18:54 # 4
herry
[QUOTE = Samet Çetin] [QUOTE = herry] welcome to us first, your car is good. it looks like a clean car, you already said good walking. If you are going to get on this car, I would say paint your places that are on your mind, then that hood is not toured. I would like to take your photos and make them beautiful.
[/ QUOTE]

The vehicle from these burns etc. Sometimes it bothers me, my bins don't come, sometimes I say, would it be nice if I did something?
[/ QUOTE]

of course not. You have a 206 before everything. I think it is a car to get on 206. Start with body paint paint slowly. start to ride with pleasure, see with time how beautiful you can make this car

Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 18:54 # 5
Samet Cetin
[QUOTE = herry] [QUOTE = Samet Çetin] [QUOTE = herry] welcome to us first, and your car will be good. it looks like a clean car, you already said good walking. If you are going to get on this car, I would say paint your places that are on your mind, then that hood is not toured. I would like to take your photos and make them beautiful.
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

of course not. You have a 206 before everything. I think it is a car to get on 206. Start with body paint paint slowly. start to ride with pleasure, see with time how beautiful you can make this car

Thumbs Up
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your interest, I hope the car will sink into me after body painting.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 6
Barut
Welcome to the club.
You can start with the paint first, then the cc or rc rim, 5 cm spring, rc front bumper, rc spoiler, and a nice rear stop plug-and-watch vehicle
08.05.2020 18:54 # 7
herry
[QUOTE = Red dream] Welcome aboard.
You can start with the paint first, then the cc or rc rim, 5 cm spring, rc front bumper, rc spoiler, and a nice rear stop plug-and-watch vehicle [/ QUOTE]

Clap exactly
08.05.2020 18:54 # 8
Samet Cetin
[QUOTE = Red dream] Welcome aboard.
You can start with the paint first, then with a cc or rc rim, 5 cm spring, rc front bumper, rc spoiler, and a nice rear stop plug-and-play track tool [ / quote]

Thank you, I liked it like everyone else from the forum. Whatever you think of me, I mean, as much as I follow in the forum, I thought I would like to consult you, it is worth spending money.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 9
outlaw
Do not forget that you have collected the car without trouble, of course, the number 10, remember that the best car is your car.
But if you are going to do something like a man, you know that your expense will be big.
I painted my new car and it only cost me 3000 TL of paint.
Do not run low because don't paint once, if you do something good, you will come across and watch it like a painting.
I fell in love with my car once again ...
May it be easy for you ...
outlaw 2014-11-28 09:55:18
08.05.2020 18:54 # 10
Samet Cetin
Thanks. So should I paint it completely, wouldn't it be enough if I only paint my car burns? As far as I follow in the forum, you were obsessed (they said so, don't get it wrong :) so I'm sure your car's stance paint etc. It is perfect. In fact, I am obsessed as well, if I hear a sound, I am one of the restless types, but I do not want to spend 3000tl of money on paint.

[QUOTE = outlaw]
Do not forget that you have collected the car without trouble, of course, the number 10, remember that the best car is your car.
But if you are going to do something like a man, you know that your expense will be big.
Do not run low because don't paint once, if you do something good, you will come across and watch it like a painting.
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 18:54 # 11
outlaw
[QUOTE = Samet Çetin] Thank you. So should I paint it completely, wouldn't it be enough if I only paint my car burns? As far as I follow in the forum, you were obsessed (they said so, don't get it wrong :) so I'm sure your car's stance paint etc. It is perfect. In fact, I am obsessed as well, if I hear a sound, I am one of the restless types, but I do not want to spend 3000tl of money on paint.

[QUOTE = outlaw]
[/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE]
LOLLOL
PIECE PIECE SIZING IS NOT GOOD TELL ME
I WERE NO SUN BURNING AND I HAVE POLISH WASTE AND MY CAR WAS NOT SHINE AS I WANTED.
I SEARCHED FOR 3 YEARS AND THEY WERE THE PRICE FOR 500 TL 4000 TL.
WHEN I PAINT I HAVE CHANGED THE BUMPER FROM THE BUMPER BANDS TO THE REAR LUGGAGE.
NOW COMFORTABLE IN MY MIND ...
AFTER PAINTING I HAVE MADE A CLOSED GARAGE AND KEEP MY CAR UNDER LOCK NOW ...
outlaw 2014-11-28 11:26:33
08.05.2020 18:54 # 12
Samet Cetin
I congratulate you really You have a serious love against the car :) If I can turn it into a car that literally fits me, I will also live that love :)
08.05.2020 18:54 # 13
outlaw
NOW I HAVE A SINGLE DEFICIENT SEAT FLOORING, I HAVE HALLDICT IN IT ASAP.
COMPLETE LEATHER FABRIC IN MY MIND WITH RED STITCHING ...
08.05.2020 18:54 # 14
Samet Cetin
Is there any subject with photographs of the vehicle?
08.05.2020 18:54 # 15
outlaw
NO, I AM VERY BELIEVE IN THE NAZA, I DON'T PUT A PICTURE OF THIS, THE RED IS TAKING VERY NAZAR ... Confused
IF YOU COULD BE PAINTED, YOU CAN COAT OR COAT A FOIL OR A PLASTIC BOTTLE ..
08.05.2020 18:54 # 16
Samet Cetin
Okay, let's see how we will weigh a foil or plastic bottom prices and see how I will solve it.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 17
outlaw
IF YOU FIND A GOOD JOB, I FOLLOW FOLIO IS GOOD PLASTIC BUT MORE SIMPLE BUT IN ANY EVENT ... I RECOMMEND TO FOLIO.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 18
Samet Cetin
Okay, thank you I will evaluate your advice.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 19
samet206
Welcome first, good luck.You can only paint burned areas when it comes to your subject.After being a good painter, there is no need to enter the complete paint. When it comes to the question of whether it is worth exploring, why not worth it, of course, how well groomed it shows how much you do, whatever you do, the vehicle shows itself in the navy blue 206 and the colors are whatever you do.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 20
herry
[QUOTE = samet206] Welcome first, good luck.You can only paint burned areas when it comes to your subject.After being a good painter, there will be no problem. When it comes to the question of whether it is worth it, why shouldn't it be worth it, of course, how well groomed it is, how good you do it, how much you do, the car shows itself in the navy blue 206 and lucky colors, whatever you do. I say easy.
[/ QUOTE]

I thought the flooring was original. Shocked
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”