Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is it processed to Modified License

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 14:52 # 1
basoglanh
Greetings.
Friends I have had a lot of trouble with Gendarmerie Traffic for the last month about my 206 GTI vehicle. Due to the film, work lighting and exhaust system in my vehicle, my vehicle was connected for two days, in two days, I replaced the exhaust system in my vehicle with the original, and removed the film and interior lighting from the parking lot. At the same time, I ate 275 pounds.

It is possible for my vehicle to apply the modified modification in the style I want and not be subjected to any criminal processing after drawing, such as legally licensed or even a plan project.
For example;
Complete bodykit
Glass film
Exhaust
Interior Exterior Lighting
Spoiler
Sticker

How can I apply legally modified operations such as how and where. Or is there a list of transactions that you know that I can go into traffic in a modified state without any problem in legal ways like these.

In the last two months, I have been subjected to a penalty of 500 lira because of your few draws. Guna is now ..
08.05.2020 14:52 # 2
xMEGANx
MECBURİ, your business in the license I know, has ultimately changed the shape of the vehicle.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 3
basoglanh
[QUOTE = xMEGANx] your business license MECBURİ, as a result, you have changed the shape of the vehicle. [/ QUOTE]

How can I operate from where I want to learn. I will have a business in the license (as far as I know it is not processed in the license) or something will be drawn like a plan project and this plan will be shown during the check.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 4
MirakGTI
The engineer will draw the plan project on your vehicle again and you will give it financially.
I had 206 full body kit I didn't come to flip once but there was no window film.
If you go to the cops and squeeze everywhere, you will see the cops immediately.
I think, make a body kit, make a glass film, take a model with a silencer.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 5
NeDeS
You cannot operate the mod on the license but you can include it in the accident in the accident.

Let's say that the vehicle with spoiler and sound system entered the house in front of the house and damaged the sound system.

but you can't get rid of the cops ..

As far as I know, a few things that the police are angry with and need to punish;

window film (they do not face the thin thick eye.
Be friendly with the police when the police are in control (not labali level) if you go opposite, 80 TL punishment inck bead, you will explode 300 ...
lens-free xzenon (opposite end xenon)
exhaust (valves do not cause any problem .. close the view of the police .. :)
most importantly street-street-e5 you will not fuck in these 3, you will not fuck that you will watch your car with admiration.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 6
basoglanh
Thanks guys for your help. Where can I draw a plan project. I went to the engineer in Muğla, he told me that he was doing this work before, but he did not approve that tse institution did not accept anything like this anymore.

I'll just make a front-back body kit The exhaust is not so much needed, but if I do, I will not be able to make a valve or install an air filter.
In short, the modifications that I want to operate are as follows;
Front Back body kit
Interior and exterior lighting and sound system in the trunk.

Where should I apply for these?
08.05.2020 14:52 # 7
Guests
There are ten back bumpers ready, you can get them from them, you don't have to make them, it will be easier for you and you don't wait.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 8
serkan24577
i had a uno
08.05.2020 14:52 # 9
serkan24577
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3093/n55838890810587183898.jpg my old vehicle
08.05.2020 14:52 # 10
basoglanh
I sold the car yesterday. But I still haven't got a clearer information about the new vehicle I will buy in this regard.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 11
moschino
subject hort

friends, is there such an event-modified vehicle can be registered on the license?
08.05.2020 14:52 # 12
bysarsinti
There will be people who will do your best to help you with traffic tracking. If you know someone you know, I suggest you get information from him. But if you make the modif without exaggeration, nobody would say anything. In short, in a modification that will not disturb the environment, nobody can say anything to you and you do not need to operate it.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 13
umut_25

It is not related to the subject, but you are the counselor at Kuscular.org master :)
08.05.2020 14:52 # 14
Bugra
What is this? Smile I read it, I got it.
friends, logically there is something. Is there a part in the license about the shape of the vehicle? no! color, engine power or something. Okay, if the color changes.
exhaust, film, these are things that are forbidden in the traffic law. I do not think that it will be legalized by operating a license on something that is forbidden (even if it is not forbidden to have an obvious movie shot, a shouting exhaust).
I have never seen someone who is exaggerated in his exhaust, whose windows are filmed.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 15
umut_25
Truly, I say either this is not on the military. Neither came nor did he buy a car, sold it: D

08.05.2020 14:52 # 16
samet206
In our country, it is not legal enough to be processed and released in a modified license. I am for all kinds of simplicity.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 17
EErgul
I think you can go to the inspection stations and get information about this.
I think there are some processes related to this issue. I have no experience, but I heard from around
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”