Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

is it offended by this sound? [Countess]

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:47 # 1
Aziz
[TUBE] http://youtu.be/vcoqhowoziy [/ TUBE]

I had removed the muffler of the exhaust, I thought the gendarmerie was looking for traffic to my area, I thought that I opened the sirens and lit the flood light, and I stretched out, I stopped right ahead, stopped, passed by me, went out, asked for a road: D asked for a way from me, I asked for a road, I got an ambulance, siren ambulance, I know the police if he wants: D

I was resentful when I gasped but I was still offended

Saint 2013-07-13 10:21:35
08.05.2020 17:47 # 2
ersin025
AZIZ scare man where he escapes
08.05.2020 17:47 # 3
Burak
Let the hands of the Counts be broken :)
08.05.2020 17:47 # 4
emre_akdag
Countess number 1 is the biggest, crazy turkish from the forum (:
08.05.2020 17:47 # 5
Aziz
first issue Description is up to date! (I opened a thread on the wire)

Ersin you can read the first topic :)

Burak so my hands are broken? Sleepy

[QUOTE = eksper_emre16] Countess 1 is the biggest, crazy turkish from the forum (: [/ QUOTE]
14 years old 16 thousand cars, where did this money come from: D

Salih brother is not like that, I liked it so much, I will love the repair service.

08.05.2020 17:47 # 6
emre_akdag
Voice at home Voice at home Kontesss: D
08.05.2020 17:47 # 7
Aziz
:)
08.05.2020 17:47 # 8
yusufcaglarakarsu
Extracted from another forum :)
One of the man is thinking about getting Gti and ask for help :)
Look at the conversation please

Commenter - one of our friends had 98 ies in 206gti ies all kinds of 206gti iye slap was pressed comment left up to you 206t went gone to the gallery gave your comment

The one who will pick up the vehicle --ies gti was slapping me so? If so gti is over we have a friend ies at 88k km 206 hit us so hard that we would sit and cry 3 gears roll the man put it as comfortably as 3 paint drag already ruins your 206 there was something What do I wonder about 206 in 206 and what is my car and its fuel condition that caused a lot of breakdown?

Brother, will you sell a vehicle with such a name now :)
08.05.2020 17:47 # 9
Aziz
these are already known things,
3 people came yesterday, I did not sell it to 2, I was giving my right side, my left side did not, my first one broke my head, did I say that ohoo is sold to a vehicle with a broken control: D I tell everyone who calls on the phone because the control is broken, the room will break the price or 10 thousand to the car that says 15 thousand. I said I will give it 8 thousand 500, I said go get the tires and wheels. He did not understand for about 30 seconds, I said, "Go walk, I don't break your heart."

Even if I sell from need, I will not sell to such men even if I starve to death. I don't know what a heady Japanese soldier.

I hope he is reading: D
08.05.2020 17:47 # 10
yusufcaglarakarsu
So are you going to sell Cry
08.05.2020 17:47 # 11
Aziz
If there is space, yes, the control part is not repaired at 14bin500 :)
08.05.2020 17:47 # 12
emre_akdag
[QUOTE = Aziz] these are already known things,
3 people came yesterday, I did not sell it to 2, I was giving my right side, my left side did not, my first one broke my head, did I say that ohoo is sold to a vehicle with a broken control: D I tell everyone who calls on the phone because the control is broken, the room will break the price or 10 thousand to the car that says 15 thousand. I said I will give it 8 thousand 500, I said go get the tires and wheels. He did not understand for about 30 seconds, I said, "Go walk, I don't break your heart."

Even if I sell from need, I will not sell to such men even if I starve to death. I don't know what a heady Japanese soldier.

I hope he is reading: D
[/ QUOTE] Aziz, these are deadly, graveyard, manure, slapper, you name it now, whatever you say .. I will also sell my vehicle if I get the same kind of non-human assets, I will take out a loan from the bank again, I will not even sell the stud bolts to these creatures, opportunistic fertilizers. , I don't need to ... Do they ever replace themselves with that needy person? I hope they are reading these, they are the smartest of the world, these bolt guys, we opened it, we will tell you, let's sell the car for the price of it.
08.05.2020 17:47 # 13
Aziz
Doesn't it mean 8500 to the car that says 15 thousand? they come to a calm person like me, if they don't match one of the bishops, let them put their knees in their hands: D

I did not even show the inside of Taurus as if it was a loss: D
08.05.2020 17:47 # 14
yusufcaglarakarsu
If [QUOTE = Aziz] field yes, the control part is not repaired to 14bin500:) [/ QUOTE]
Good luck what can we say now
08.05.2020 17:47 # 15
emre_akdag
[QUOTE = Aziz] is he not able to say 8500 to the car that says 15 thousand? they come to a calm person like me, if they don't match one of the bishops, let them put their knees in their hands: D

I did not even show the inside of Taurus as if it was a loss: D
[/ QUOTE] ywsklar (:
08.05.2020 17:47 # 16
Black GTI
[QUOTE = yusufcaglarakarsu] Extracted from another forum :)

Commenter - one of our friends had 98 ies in 206gti ies all kinds of 206gti iye slap was pressed comment left up to you 206t went gone to the gallery gave your comment

The one who will pick up the vehicle --ies gti was slapping me so? If so gti is over we have a friend ies at 88k km 206 hit us so hard that we would sit and cry 3 gears roll the man put it as comfortably as 3 paint drag already ruins your 206 there was something What do I wonder about 206 in 206 and what is my car and its fuel condition that caused a lot of breakdown?

[/ QUOTE]

What is the love of a honda friend .. he is breaking the 1.6 gi 2.0 gti ztn 1.4 but we are holding on with the ... not every man can use gti for a day they stick to a car like a fly ..
08.05.2020 17:47 # 17
yusufcaglarakarsu
[QUOTE = Black GTI] [QUOTE = yusufcaglarakarsu] Extracted from another forum :)

[/ QUOTE]

What is the love of a honda friend .. he is breaking the 1.6 gi 2.0 gti ztn 1.4 but we are holding on with the ... not every man can use gti for a day they stick to a car like a fly ..
[/ QUOTE]
The hondaist who commented from ALLAH made sense and spoke correctly.
08.05.2020 17:47 # 18
Aziz
Master, I am unstable, should I change it or change it, I am waiting for your order in the electronics store :)
08.05.2020 17:47 # 19
Guests
If the efficiency to be saved will not cause any problems, I think it will not be necessary to change it again.
08.05.2020 17:47 # 20
Aziz
I am indecisive, I say that I am doing it, if I create a problem, I say that I change it, this time it will be bad if it works in other places, and so on :)) I am sorry if the electronist is in another condition that we do not know about the control, I feel sorry for him.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”