Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is It Necessary To Supply Gas When Starting The Vehicle?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:02 # 1
By_Akademisyen
Hi;
When I first start the car, I turn the ignition, but the car is not working, it doesn't work, I have to start it with light gas. Is this so in all Peugeot? When my friend turned the ignition, he said he had to work, no need for gas, but mine doesn't.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 2
Guests
Not necessary on flat ground. It varies according to the vehicle on the slope. Sometimes it may be necessary in old type vehicles, especially when the gasoline is low (with experience). But if the problem is on a straight road, I do not know, unfortunately, since I have never experienced it.

Note: I also heard that it is useful to press and pull the gas 2-3 times before turning off the ignition while parking the vehicle in old type vehicles.
dogan106 2013-11-05 15:50:19
08.05.2020 18:02 # 3
outlaw
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT 2-3 TIMES OF GAS AND GAS GAS BEFORE RUNNING THE MORNING.
BECAUSE THERE IS NOT GASOLINE TO THE PIPES, THERE IS NO GAS-FREE CARS ...
08.05.2020 18:02 # 4
Aziz
Depending on the wait :)

Normally I wouldn't gas any of my vehicles. As it is said, if the posture is not abnormal, it can be a minor problem. Coal is about to run out :)
08.05.2020 18:02 # 5
Burak
it is not necessary, it changes according to the vehicle or there may be a problem in the vehicle.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 6
C.Kaan
Gas Injection Is Not Good In Injected Vehicles.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 7
senalcay
It should work without gas in the nornal.

08.05.2020 18:02 # 8
yavuz_0051
I never give gas, it works very smoothly without gas
08.05.2020 18:02 # 9
By_Akademisyen
I did not turn the ignition 2-3 times without giving gas. As you said tomorrow, I will press the accelerator pedal and try again without operating it. By the way, I tried this on gasoline and straight road.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 10
sezar206
There is a problem. In vehicles with injection, you do not press the gas. The feature of these vehicles adjusts the gas itself. When operating carburetor vehicles, you deliver gas. If your vehicle is not running, start to accelerate before starting. After the start of the starter, we do not have to worry from low to flat gas. But under normal circumstances my car gets under one condition in all conditions. It doesn't matter whether I press the accelerator at -35 downhill or up.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 11
Can Oksuz
If it is done only when the engine is cold in the morning, it may result from glow plugs. If so, wait 3 to 5 seconds one step before the ignition start position. Then try turning it over and running it.

If you try to stop and restart the vehicle after normal use, there may be a lot of reasons if it does not work. The healthiest solution is to refer to the master.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 12
zerzevat
When there is too little gas in the tank, the gas pressure drops. Before starting the ignition, it is necessary to open and close the contact several times. In this way, the gas pressure increases slightly.

There is no point in pressing the gas before starting it on an injection vehicle. It helps in old vehicles with carburetors.

Navigating with little gas is very harmful for the pump. Do not fall below the quarter. if possible, always have half a warehouse.

Pressing the gas as soon as it starts is also harmful. It is very very very harmful in diesel vehicles. both engine wear. both turbocharged.

gasoline vehicle 10 sec. diesel vehicle for at least 20-30 seconds. should run at idle. It is useful to extend the time a little more in very cold weather.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 13
kuscu38
if it does not pump gas from the pump (either there is no gas in the room, there is little or there is a problem with the pump), it causes it to run late.
If the starter motor has run out of coal, if there is a shortage in the starter or collector, it will not work.

In my old car, I did not know the anthem, we were always trying :) usually the battery was running out due to the installation :)
08.05.2020 18:02 # 14
qqyyxx
no gas is given when starting the vehicle for the first time. I'm telling you for new generation vehicles. It will be healthy for the life of the engine to wait for the oil in the crankcase to reach the camshaft and to work without giving gas up to 30 seconds for the full lubrication of the engine.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 15
By_Akademisyen

Today, I realized that the vehicle that I took to the industry was turning the master contact, after the 1st stage, he made 1 move and released it. Still, the master cleared the throat butterfly. The problem was caused by my technical error. Perhaps for many of you this is a stupid mistake, but sorry, guys, I don't know much about vehicles, I'm slowly learning: =)

08.05.2020 18:02 # 16
sezar206
Not brotherly, no one is born from the mother's belly with a key in hand. Get well soon.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 17
ufuk91
You are already here to learn, do not bother my brother anyway, as our brother Fatih said, nobody came out of the mother's belly with a vehicle, ask whatever it is, do not hesitate :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”