Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

is it in your 206s

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:53 # 1
atmaca01m

Sometimes when I open any of the doors or put the key in the hole, the temperature point goes up and down quickly.

08.05.2020 14:53 # 2
GokhaN
[QUOTE = atmaca01m]

Sometimes when I open any of the doors or put the key in the hole, the temperature point goes up and down quickly.

[/ QUOTE]

If you put your head on everything in the car, you will get cold out of the car. Searching for a problem in everything and getting it.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 3
voodoo
chronic;)) minus is one of the indicative problems;)
08.05.2020 14:53 # 4
Kifanhom
of course there is no normal expectation, but if it happens, nothing will happen to your mind
08.05.2020 14:53 # 5
tigerland
[QUOTE = atmaca01m]

[/ QUOTE]
Temperature gauge or oil pressure gauge. Some models have oil pressure gauge in 206s, when you put the key in the ignition, it will be fully restored after 3-5 seconds, but you did not understand what the door has to do with the temperature. that is, the door with the instrument panel :)
If the vehicle is going, it means that there is no problem :) I do not have a tachometer: D nickname :)
08.05.2020 14:53 # 6
atmaca01m
I do not understand, I open the door, the temperature indicator goes up and down, and then it gets better.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 7
mussbayrak
this is not a problem. Not every door hurts and does not do in its trap. After the km light on the display has gone off, the door is feverishly low on the km indicator. I think it happens because that electricity comes and burns the km light. It is the same with me, but it goes down very low, no problem.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 8
BAHTIYAR
[QUOTE = mussbayrak] is not a problem. Not every door hurts and does not do in its trap. After the km light on the display has gone off, the door is feverishly low on the km indicator. I think it happens because that electricity comes and burns the km light. It is the same with me, but it goes down very low, no problem. [/ QUOTE]
Yes, it is not always on, my uncle is at 206, my 307 is very light, 1 2 mm rises, all peugeot is not even noticed if it is not paid attention.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 9
oguzhan29
My friend said that my old car was taking place in Citroen Berlingo, but not like yours.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”