Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

is it forbidden to neon

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:17 # 1
moschino
Hello friends,

is it forbidden to put a neon under the vehicle?

I put it on, I passed by the cops clearly this evening Nothing happened.
But is there such a ban by law?

If not, let me explain how it is done here. & nbsp;
< div>
Well, if not forbidden, I will tell you tomorrow.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 2
GiTaRRa
my friend is forbidden I know they are removing the glaring things. For example, the flashing lamp like xenon etc etc did not mix today but the weather was not cold but it may not be so reluctant tomorrow ..
08.05.2020 17:17 # 3
_semihk_
[QUOTE = GiTaRRa] my friend is forbidden I know they are removing the glaring things. For example, the flashing lamp like xenon etc etc today has not mixed up the weather was cold but it did not bother tomorrow .. [/ QUOTE]
+1
08.05.2020 17:17 # 4
moschino
Hello & nbsp;

First of all, I went past the patrol teams with the neon that I had 3 days ago, and I went behind and in front of the traffic police, but now nobody said anything.
This is the photo I took it in the morning. It was blurry because I was in a hurry.

08.05.2020 17:17 # 5
outlaw
I think you're overly challenging your luck.
All extras that are made out of fabric of the car must either be processed or demounted, and you will not know that they will close your car for 100 TL neon.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 6
moschino
Now if this neon is forbidden, there is also the penalty, there are also the following, every day you get stuck on one of the locks. All the locks are. br>. > movies afterwards
app license plate

tanerfiliz 2013-01-15 09:27: 02
08.05.2020 17:17 # 7
Burak
While my friend is on the road and the police go back to back, look, there is a neon in the back, stop it, let me stop it. Demiolar are not forbidden, they are forbidden.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 8
outlaw
[QUOTE = 307 bursa] [QUOTE = tanerfiliz] or if this neon is forbidden, if there is a penalty, there are also the following, every day you get stuck on one of the locks. All kinds of locks. & Nbsp;
What I see is that unless you make a noise to the police, it doesn't stick to you, & nbsp;

daytime running light
lights attached to the bumper grills
xenon headlights
lights that almost completely cover the cabin in trucks.
post-pull films
app plate

[/ QUOTE]

you wander brother then no problem :)

[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp ; "LOL" < img src = "http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/smileys/smiley36.gif" height = "17" width = "17" border = "0" alt = "LOL" title = "LOL" /> "LOL"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”