Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is headlamp required for inspection

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:10 # 1
metuna84
friends, I have angel headlights in my vehicle and do you know if I have any information? Shocked
08.05.2020 19:10 # 2
yawruaslan
I'm going to get enough xenon is enough

08.05.2020 19:10 # 3
metuna84
Thanks, I went to the industry today, you do not need to change the complete headlight, change the xenon bulb inside, it is enough.
08.05.2020 19:10 # 4
Zagorka
You pass by unless you have xenon :)
08.05.2020 19:10 # 5
samet206
Originally valid xenon disrupts the work, just no other problem.
08.05.2020 19:10 # 6
erdemchetin
I need to work on the headlight engine, friends ..
08.05.2020 19:10 # 7
madblueblacksea
[QUOTE = erdemchetin] Friends who have to work on headlight engine .. [/ QUOTE]

The original has headlight adjustment, but when the headlights changed, they didn't install the headlight motors before me. There was no problem with the examination, I passed at once. I know that the xenon headlight, which is retrofitted, remains in the bidet. I put on the yellow bulb (55w H7 from the stand) and entered it to avoid any risk, but the parking bulbs were white and the headlights were unadjusted. 6 headlight adjustments wrote slight defect from 7 headlights, including 1 bulb color Big smile outdated defect of fire tube Embarrassed
08.05.2020 19:10 # 8
outlaw
[QUOTE = erdemchetin] Friends who have to work on headlight engine .. [/ QUOTE]
I HAVE BEEN EXAMINED FOR 4 YEARS WITH ANGEL HEADLIGHTS, THERE WAS NO TROUBLE IN THE LAST EXAMINATION. LOLLOLLOL
08.05.2020 19:10 # 9
erdemchetin
I knew where you got into the inspection, I need to run the headlight engine, no information pollution.
08.05.2020 19:10 # 10
outlaw
[QUOTE = erdemchetin] I knew where you entered the inspection, I need to run the headlight motor, no information pollution, if there is no problem with the angel headlights, I will investigate it if I find the appropriate price because it suits the car angelly [/ QUOTE]
ANGEL HEADLIGHT IS NOT A PROBLEM MAKING PREVENTION OF IZMIRDEYIM HEADLIGHTS WITH ADJUSTABLE LIGHTWEIGHT DEFECT ...
DO THE HEADLIGHTS WORK?
BUT NOT XENON ...
08.05.2020 19:10 # 11
Efe-Pojo
Well, how will cars with original xenon pass the test then?
08.05.2020 19:10 # 12
sezar206
[QUOTE = madblueblacksea] [QUOTE = erdemchetin] Friends who have to work on headlight engine .. [/ QUOTE]

The original has headlight adjustment, but when the headlights changed, they didn't install the headlight motors before me. There was no problem with the examination, I passed at once. I know that the xenon headlight, which is retrofitted, remains in the bidet. I put on the yellow bulb (55w H7 from the stand) and entered it to avoid any risk, but the parking bulbs were white and the headlights were unadjusted. 6 headlight adjustments wrote slight defect from 7 headlights, including 1 bulb color Big smile outdated defect of fire tube Embarrassed
[/ QUOTE]
If it wasn't for the fire tube, my car would be burned in my car.
08.05.2020 19:10 # 13
madblueblacksea
[QUOTE = erdemchetin] I knew where you entered the inspection, I need to run the headlight motor, no information pollution, if there is no problem with the angel headlights, I will investigate it if I find the appropriate price because it suits the car angelly [/ QUOTE]

Arnavutköy haracçı entered the examination in December 2014
08.05.2020 19:10 # 14
herry
If the headlight adjustment engine does not work, they will write a slight defect or nothing is very important.
angel headlights no problem
the white light or xenon headlight, which were subsequently installed from the accessories, are left with heavy defects, they want a yellow bulb.
they cannot mix with the xenon lenses that come on the car fabricated. they already know which cars are original.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”