Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is aux possible for RD3?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:53 # 1
Guests
Hello,
Friends, rd3 cd player + i have 5 cd changer not working :) Since this cd changer does not work, i can listen to about 10-12 tracks on a single cd. Naturally, it is difficult to take it out. Is it possible to make aux for RD3? xcarlink actually does our job, but I don't know how stable it is and if it fails. What are the comments if you are using?
Actually, is there a link that explains how to make aux for RD3? I think it's for RB3, but is it for rd3?
08.05.2020 14:53 # 2
Faruk
I heard xcarlink ii, but they said that there is a problem, you should put the tracks into a USB stick, you don't have to play it like a mp3, you have to convert the tracks into a track because the head track is playing ... but better we have the solution ...
There is an original mp3 player that is compatible with 307 in Hepsibura and gone, and it will be both original and you will not deal with other places.
The price was around 250. You can sell your own cd player, it would be nice. Also, 5 cd player would work for you 6 mp3 cd: D I have to do this in my mind but I am waiting for this break ...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = Faruk] I heard xcarlink ii, but they also said that there is a problem, you had to put the tracks into a USB stick, you didn't have to play it like mp3, because it was a head track player, you had to convert the tracks into tracks ... but better we have the solution ...
There is an original mp3 player that is compatible with 307 in Hepsibura and gone, and it will be both original and you will not deal with other places.
The price was around 250. You can sell your own cd player, it would be nice. Also, 5 cd player would work for you 6 mp3 cd: D I have to do this in my mind but I am waiting for this break ...
[/ QUOTE]
Is there a mp3 player suitable for my car? There is a VAN / CAN issue. I think ours is van :(
08.05.2020 14:53 # 4
Faruk
yes now i can see it writes tools :(
08.05.2020 14:53 # 5
Guests
The question is still up to date.
As soon as I can see the aux construction for RD3 step by step, I will remove it in the car: D
08.05.2020 14:53 # 6
koliva
There's something called Ice> Link. In fact, this is nothing more than a simple FM modulator. According to what I have read in various forums, I can output 90% Cd quality. Its installation was quite simple. And at the same time, Ipod can be controlled from the steering wheel. Detailed information: http://www.dension.com/
08.05.2020 14:53 # 7
koliva
There is a compatibility chart here. I couldn't look at it because I didn't know your vehicle. You look:
08.05.2020 14:53 # 8
tone of nature
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”