Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is "Antipollution fault" a fuel defect?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:21 # 1
alkimyilmaz
For the past few months, my car has been shifting back and forth in every gear, and this shake-up has increased from time to time, followed by "calatlytic converter fault" and "antipollution fault" warnings, and the engine fault light is also on. These warnings continue to appear on the screen for a while and disappear after a while.
I've been researching this for a while. Many people say that this is caused by dirt in the fuel or fuel tank. However, I am very selective about fuel stations where I buy gasoline and I trust their quality. And most importantly, during the 80000 km maintenance of my vehicle, all the filters, trigger kit, alternator belt continued to give the same troubles in 80500. The service was saying that they did not come across a computer error message about the engine.
Now if I enter the service again, it will call me a warehouse, a cylinder, a spark plug, and it will blow at least 1500-2000 pounds on one side.
I know; A car like me (without engine damage, without autogas equipment) does not need an engine replacement before 250000 km. But if this is the only solution, I will get service support for the engine.
I have also read articles that the ECU (engine control computer) update may also be a remedy.
This knock-like shake-off, power reduction, and the error messages I wrote above are sufficient. Can friends with knowledge / experience enlighten me a little about this?
alkimyilmaz 2013-02-13 12:30:14
08.05.2020 17:21 # 2
Bugra
I don't know my urban legend, though. Do not refuel even when the station is fueled by a new tanker, wait for the new fuel in the station to collapse, around here they say ... "Smile"
08.05.2020 17:21 # 3
Serkan
Sir, there are friends in the forum who had the same problems and warnings before and changed and removed the coils.
08.05.2020 17:21 # 4
alkimyilmaz
[QUOTE = bugrature] I don't know my urban legend, though. Do not refuel even when the station is fueled by a new tanker, wait for the new fuel in the station to collapse, around here they say ... "Smile" [/ QUOTE]
Well, what does this fuel filter part do? As you have said, the part that has prevented the troubles has just changed in the vehicle.
08.05.2020 17:21 # 5
Serkan
Read the topics below and the problem looks like coils.

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8118&title=catalytc-converter-fault-ve-antipollution-fault

http: / /forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=10896&title=catalytic-converter-hatas
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”