Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is Angel Headlights Adjusted?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:03 # 1
Guests
Hello there,
The headlight adjustment button is disabled when the angel headlight is attached to my vehicle. Are there any places that adjust these headlights? How do they remove the headlight and adjust it from inside? I go like a bat if I don't burn the long ones.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 2
Guests
angela headlight engine can be installed
08.05.2020 16:03 # 3
Guests
Should the auto go to the electrician?
08.05.2020 16:03 # 4
Guests
I have looked at the following issue.

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=16872&kw=far+motoru&title=angel-fara-ykseklik-ayar-motoru-taklmas
08.05.2020 16:03 # 5
Guests

Not all headlights may be the same. If there is room to install the engine behind, you can have it installed.

In addition, if the short and long are acting separately, only the short will run down with the engine. Longs will remain constant. But after installing these angels, very precise adjustment is required. it should be done not only up or down but right left.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 6
Guests
Thumbs Up Brother, you set mine so much that when I went to the police station last night, there was a white van in front of me.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 7
Guests
There's no room on the back for left and right settings, right? LEDs are coming today, I will have them on Monday and I will describe them accordingly.
[QUOTE = cecol of]

Not all headlights may be the same. If there is room to install the engine behind, you can have it installed.

In addition, if the short and long are acting separately, only the short will run down with the engine. Longs will remain constant. But after installing these angels, very precise adjustment is required. it should be done not only up or down but right left.
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 16:03 # 8
Guests
so can it be adjusted manually? For example, if I make adjustments, stay like that. Do I need to have an engine installed for him?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”