Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is 206 xs hydraulic and mechanical propulsion?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:02 # 1
comondx
2001 model 206 xs 8v 90hp hydraulic thrust is a mechanical thrust is there any friends?

So is valve adjustment done?
08.05.2020 14:02 # 2
Ismail
Hasim will help as soon as possible
08.05.2020 14:02 # 3
hasimayaz
Even if it is a bit troubled, valve adjustment is made. I suggest you show it to a master who is experienced in 106, not under the stairs.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 4
comondx
thank you. then there is no need to be tampered with. I understand it from your comment
08.05.2020 14:02 # 5
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = comondx] thank you. then there is no need to be tampered with. I understand it from your comment [/ QUOTE]
If you only want a revision in terms of care, do not tamper with it. But if the master has made a definitive diagnosis, the situation changes.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 6
comondx
my problem is actually like this I put lpg on my vehicle. When the engine passes to the tube when it is cold, there is a jerk in the vehicle at that stage and when it moves like this, I have a misfire. How many are connected to the computer, they could not solve the problem. There was something strange in his last vehicle, but he started to say, master. What is it? I have to look at the valve tire and valve settings gradually, he said. I have no problem when traveling on gas. it only happens in lpg. so I'm confused. I do not understand much. I say he shouldn't do anything from nothing.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 7
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = comondx] my problem is actually like this. I put lpg on my vehicle. When the engine passes to the tube when it is cold, there is a jerk in the vehicle at that stage and when it moves like this, I have a misfire. How many are connected to the computer, they could not solve the problem. There was something strange in his last vehicle, but he started to say, master. What is it? I have to look at the valve tire and valve settings gradually, he said. I have no problem when traveling on gas. it only happens in lpg. so I'm confused. I do not understand much. I say he shouldn't do anything from nothing. [/ QUOTE]
This is usually a problem with pugs attached to pugs. especially gas-to-gas transitions are a bit jerky. I heard the same complaint from two 206. Despite their care, they did not improve :(
08.05.2020 14:02 # 8
comondx
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] [QUOTE = comondx] my problem is actually like this. I put lpg on my vehicle. When the engine passes to the tube when it is cold, there is a jerk in the vehicle at that stage and when it moves like this, I have a misfire. How many are connected to the computer, they could not solve the problem. There was something strange in his last vehicle, but he started to say, master. What is it? I have to look at the valve tire and valve settings gradually, he said. I have no problem when traveling on gas. it only happens in lpg. so I'm confused. I do not understand much. I say he shouldn't do anything from nothing. [/ QUOTE]
This is usually a problem with pugs attached to pugs. especially gas-to-gas transitions are a bit jerky. I heard the same complaint from two 206. Despite their care, they did not improve :(
[/ QUOTE]

They said that it was the most compatible weapon with 206 when I swap it, and that is how I decided to atikere. After a very little time, it gets better. No problem after the engine is overheated. there is no problem in these weather, it is cut off if it is hot. This problem is experienced when the weather is cold. wonder what else can be done? does it have anything to do with spark plugs?
08.05.2020 14:02 # 9
<bugra>
I have the same problem
Even if the adjustment is made, the car will continue to be shaken due to the poor mixture.
I also have an atiker, I left the gas adjustment.
this problem happens only during the first warm-up period ...
08.05.2020 14:02 # 10
comondx
[QUOTE = ] I'm having the same problem
Even if the adjustment is made, the car will continue to be shaken due to the poor mixture.
I also have an atiker, I left the gas adjustment.
this problem happens only during the first warm-up period ...
[/ QUOTE]

yeah like that too. I am waiting until I switch to LPG. I move after passing. The first time it passes, there is a jerk. When you move like this, do you misfire?
When the weather is cold, I get a misfire. Although there are conditions for switching to LPG, it is OK if I pass it to LPG after 2-3 minutes with gasoline.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”