Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Is 206 torpedo matte? is it bright?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:53 # 1
zgr
greetings to all today I went to buy cleaning milk to clean the torpedo. The attendant at the stand asked if the torpedo was matte or glossy. I think my torpedo is dull. but I could not answer because I did not see the bright torpedo. When I asked the model of my vehicle, when I said it was 2001, he said that I should buy the mat. He said that the torpedoes of vehicles over the 2000 model are matte. do you think it is true? and is my car's torpedo matte? & nbsp;
I used the product. however, tape-conditioning, etc. in the center console section. left spot by spot on the located part. I hope they will. friends who will use such a product should be careful. I think the middle part is getting brighter. & nbsp;
the product I bought was also discounted in arexons branded torpedo cleansing milk. I recommend it as someone who also used upholstery cleaner. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:53 # 2
FTH
Wiping the most beautiful soap with a soapy cloth, I wipe it with a soapy cloth and dry it well. & nbsp; < font color = "# 0000ff"> get well soon.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 3
zgr
[QUOTE = FTH] Deleting the most beautiful soapy cloth, I wipe it well with soapy cloth and dry it well. & Nbsp; get past. [/ QUOTE] Thanks
. I was using wet wipes too. when we saw the message he was shining and shielding on the box.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”