Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

ipad 2

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:09 # 1
blinddark
hello because I was thinking about buying a tablet, I came across a video while searching on the internet concentrated on several brands and I was amazed maybe I wanted to share it as an inspiration to someone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jr3_zLHTbY&feature=player_embedded
& nbsp;
there are people doing this page, I think it is a nice application
08.05.2020 17:09 # 2
koliva
I personally prefer those on the Samsung side. Which do you think?
08.05.2020 17:09 # 3
blinddark
[QUOTE = koliva] I personally prefer those on the Samsung side. Which do you think? [/ QUOTE]
my first goal is the samsung galaxy tab 10.1 i like it very much though ipad is the pioneer of this work but it looks like the samsung is better
08.05.2020 17:09 # 4
koliva
Why would I want to ask as a tablet? If you say enthusiasm, there are tablets in India for $ 40. I don't know how you can get it, but it is fine and it works "Smile" News here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-18580131 < / a> Reviews
08.05.2020 17:09 # 5
tellotello
I think Samsung, my problem is I can not use IOS I bought Ipad 3 (abroad) I could not use it. My current target is the Google Nexus 10th Galaxy Tab series, too. As Koliva Hodja says, if it is enthusiastic, it may be a problem to bring from India, but it is possible to buy one that can work for 100 dollars even if it is not so cheap on Chinese sites. If you want, I can suggest a few sites.

If we come to the video, I would make a car that works with a tablet if the guy has materials & nbsp; ". The man is making the front panel again, painting. It must be a very enjoyable job & nbsp; "Smile". Thanks for sharing.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 6
blinddark
[QUOTE = tellotello] I think Samsung, my problem is not related to IOS I bought Ipad 3 (overseas) I couldn't use it. My current target is the Google Nexus 10th Galaxy Tab series, too. As Koliva Hodja says, if it is enthusiastic, it may be a problem to bring from India, but it is possible to buy one that can work for 100 dollars even if it is not so cheap on Chinese sites. If you want, I can suggest a few sites.

If we come to the video, I would make a car that works with a tablet if the guy has materials & nbsp; ". The man is making the front panel again, painting. It must be a very enjoyable job & nbsp; "Smile". Thanks for sharing.
[/ QUOTE]
I have reviewed china sites so much, there are nice products
& nbsp;
& nbsp; personally I have a lot of money to make it like that guy I need a hobby place, I need to have a parking garage, and I have to have a lot of work, and I have to have a lot of time in work. "Big
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”