Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Intermittent operation in single point injection gasoline

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
21.11.2020 20:21 # 1
Uqurgls
Big brothers bought 106 with single point injection. When I bought it, I didn't see if it was working on gasoline. After buying the sale, I tried to operate it in gasoline, it didn't work for a long time. Someone said injector nozzle one said throat flap one said rolante engine glutton said potash meter I said, if I don't work, I got the carburetor completely out, I put it in one point, it did not improve again the same kind of thing. I was very overwhelmed and eagerly took this issue, but I can't fix it, the spark plugs have recently changed, I renewed the liquid and filters as soon as I bought the vehicle for 2 months. Change the gas pump and tactics a 6 bar pump. Uqurgls2020-11-21 21:05:23
22.11.2020 18:40 # 2
omerb
Good luck with your vehicle. There is a cure to bother you, of course. Since the vehicle has been operating in LPG for a long time, there will be a problem primarily in the gas pump. You changed that. In 6 bars. Here you have to replace the original with whatever it is. Because I think the vehicle is adjusted according to that pressure. The second could be the gasoline filter. It may be clogged. It allows as much gasoline passage as the vehicle will idle. It may not allow the passage of gasoline for movement that requires more fuel. The same goes for the gasoline cutter. Both of these can make the current malfunction. I also know that gasoline was in the Regulator. It provides the desired pressure to go to the injectors. You can have them checked in the first place.
23.11.2020 10:02 # 3
Uqurgls
First of all, thanks for your interest. I bought a monigolt carburetor out over the weekend and changed everything. No, it didn't improve again. I saw the problem clearly, when I hold the gas bottle at a certain low speed, the injecting nozzle is spraying intermittently. It cuts visibly, this is the problem, but I do not know what causes it, gasoline comes with pressure as much as the carburetor, it does not seem like there is a blockage in the filter or pump.
23.11.2020 20:48 # 4
omerb
Most people prefer to ride in lpg anyway. It only uses gasoline as additional safety to stay on the road. I congratulate you to make sales by informing the person you are selling. Hope you get a smoother tool. Good luck with.
25.11.2020 10:07 # 5
Uqurgls
I said I will sell it, but I can't stand it, I have the enthusiasm, I have heard the text of this brother and I gave it to him. Contrary to my intention, use it in gasoline and keep LPG as a backup
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”