Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Interesting Battery Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
02.09.2020 01:29 # 1
erkan48
Hello Guys, I have an interesting battery problem, I could not solve the incident. To summarize the situation: Yesterday I did not get the starter I wanted to start the vehicle and saw that the battery was gone, I went for a booster and installed a new battery. And I was thinking about leakage of electricity. Anyway, I made a boost, run it at idle for a while and charged the battery. I turned off the ignition and locked the doors of the vehicle with automatic and what I see tape still works. So the screen is off but the bluetooth connection continues. Even though the vehicle is turned off, the tape seems to be working. I removed the tape, now the wipers work automatically when I turn the ignition, the dashboard does not work, the engine does not start, but the engine does not work. insurance does not work properly when you quit? good forums
02.09.2020 11:10 # 2
ismailkaya
Some of the important pejos with the brand model of the vehicle are from the trip computer.
02.09.2020 15:18 # 3
erkan48
2004 Model Pejo 406 vehicle I showed it to the electrician today, the dashboard fuse blown, when he threw it, he protected himself in the vehicle. It was cranking but the engine was not running. I put another zero battery and started the vehicle. Now the master will check it, there is probably a leak somewhere because he said that the zero battery does not end overnight.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”