Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

intercooler magnification

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:45 # 1
boubou
Hi everyone
Friends, I have a peugeot 208 thp 156 hp vehicle and I have a stock turbo on it ... I want to enlarge the intercooler due to the high pressure air delivered due to the increase in the turbo pressure with the modified processes, but I don't know if I will have lag problem in the future! Does this tool need large intercooler? or intercooler can be enlarged without turbo enlargement?
Modified operations
1- k & n open air and filter kit
2- software
3- 60 mm complete straight pipe
4- dowpipe
5- fold cancellation
6- varex final muffler exhaust
an average of 210 hp was obtained.
thanks to everyone in advance
08.05.2020 19:45 # 2
Ugur TERZI
Hello there.
First of all, you relieved the turbo with downpipe and floor cancellation. It is not logical to cancel the floor without software. Headers have you thought?
You can make the intercooler system with water cooling. It is very expensive but you don't need such questions. But it's not worth the money. Also, the Turbo will not be forced with the mod you made. You will not need to enlarge, so Intercooler will be enough to decrease the air temperature to 60 - 70 ° C. If the temperature of the turbo outlet compressed air is considered as 200 ° C, these temperature values will not cause problems in terms of engine health.

What is the reason why we think that if we increase the turbo pressure in the intercooler and turbo equation, the intercooler will be insufficient? I think it would be reasonable to take a measurement to address our reservations about this issue. If possible, take a measurement. I would be glad if you share your values and information with us. Goodnight.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”