Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

INTELLIGENT NEEDS

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 14:00 # 1
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
I HAVE GIVEN A SERVICE THAT I HAVE BEEN CUTTING AS I HAVE CUTTING OIL AND ITS LIKE EVERYWHERE THAT I HAVE TRANSFERED FOR 2-3 DAYS, I HAVE GET THE EXPERIENCE AND EVERYWHERE, I HAVE TO GET TO THE MACHINE AND ARE I WANT TO GET THE MACHINE AND I LIKE THE VEHICLE AND I LIKE THE VEHICLE TO THE MACHINE AND I HAVE A NEW VEHICLE, I LIKE THAT I HAVE A NEW VEHICLE AND I HAVE A NEW VEHICLE. bride by INANAMADIGI our B EVENT LAW We aRE sUITABLE fOR OPEL Vectra my 106 XS VEHICLE double quotes spark plugs CIK were spark plugs INSTITUTIONS, linking melted some greasy-filled I could not believe PERSON PEJO particles from licensed BEAB ALDIM HSLBUK the NEYSE ASK AGAIN PC DEN vIEWED iT aND BANANA aPPROPRIATE tO DIFFERENT BR code of BUJU aS iS aND SINGLE QUOTATION AS iS appeared MONTE by occupation and RE-PC-related was COMPRESSION CYLINDER measurement DONE 160 are DEKİ GIB do not know the CIK was pressure unit USTA We SEE ENGINE THIS VALUE II DEDU HEAT PLAIN SEALS aND CYLINDER HEADS VERY smooth BUTUN troubles GIT was MUCH SUKAR solved the problem CUT the SILK on GEC RUN LIKE complaints GIT the CARS WORKING VOICE COMPUTER CHANGE YOU MAKE YOU BE ATTENTION TO THE CODES WHICH WERE AT THE PC WITH THE PARTS THAT YOU ACHIEVE ALL THE FRIENDS THAT ANSWER MY ACTIG MATTERS
08.05.2020 14:00 # 2
GokhaN
Get well soon.
construct. you will never experience such a thing again. It is always good to take it to the masters who understand the language of Peugeot.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 3
Guests
get well soon bro
08.05.2020 14:00 # 4
iLLeGaL
Get well soon
08.05.2020 14:00 # 5
Guests
Peugeot vehicles use only single-nail spark plugs. They do not even accept 4-pin performance spark plugs.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 6
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
I thank everyone, but when I bought the first spark plugs, the authorized pejo piece gave me the original after I got the license from the pc and I entered the code, but I still did not solve my boxes.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 7
elenor
Get well soon
08.05.2020 14:00 # 8
sinan-s
Get well soon
08.05.2020 14:00 # 9
TOLGA
get well soon my friend, it could explode more expensive,
Meanwhile, one foot is in my mind, I will come once or twice a year,
08.05.2020 14:00 # 10
osmans