Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

insurancem.net insurance

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:18 # 1
goktug
friends, there are sites that insure online insurance. as clear. I talked to a few of these sites. more convenient than normal agency prices, which they do. they are interested in a very detailed way. Does anyone have you done before? are these reliable places? In case of any problem, the customer representative gives his own mobile number. They said you're looking for him directly. There is no waiting on the lines. would you recommend
08.05.2020 15:18 # 2
azdek
Hodja, I did it in June, I found it in me, but I do not know, your experience will enlighten us too :))
08.05.2020 15:18 # 3
goktug
[QUOTE = azdek] Hodja, I will do it in June, I found it in me, but I do not have information, your experience will also enlighten us:)) [/ QUOTE]
I've been talking for a month, brother, they are constantly looking. their interest is top rating. I said to friends, I could not help without consulting those who have experience. I'm going to get it & 90, but I'm waiting for the advice of friends ...
08.05.2020 15:18 # 4
F-Eren
Get a price quote from two places
I got a price for traffic insurance, they gave 25tl cheap price, but I did not get it to my groupama agency in my neighborhood. I think we can say that the problem will not be a virtual version of the agency.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 5
goktug
[QUOTE = fearmutlu] Get a quote from a few places compare
I got a price for traffic insurance, they gave 25tl cheap price, but I did not get it to my groupama agency in my neighborhood. I think we can say that the problem will not be a virtual version of the agency.
[/ QUOTE]
i think so thanks thanks ...
08.05.2020 15:18 # 6
only_younus
I am not in a situation that can comment on the reliability of my teacher, because there is no need (I hope it will not), but I can definitely and definitely say that they are very good in terms of price suitability. The place I called (was the recommendation of a friend) receives the price from all the insurances on your behalf and offers you the best price. The price given to me was 750 lira in all clauses (unity insurance). let me find it specially.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 7
goktug
[QUOTE = only_younus] I am not in a position to comment on the reliability of my teacher because I did not need any more (I hope it will not), but I can definitely and definitely say that they are very good in terms of price suitability. except the clause but in Ankara, the place I was looking for by wire (was the recommendation of a friend) receives the price from all insurances on your behalf and offers you the best price. The price given to me was 750 lira in all clauses (union insurance). If you want, I can find the number of the tel.
[/ QUOTE]
I would be very glad, brother. Send the number and I'll call. I also found 200 TL below the normal agency. moreover both of them are anatolian insurance. I think the agencies are putting their share on their head ...
08.05.2020 15:18 # 8
azdek
I think it is necessary to ask and investigate, but to ask the agencies with the price received from there, the price difference is because you may not find a partner in case of a problem ...
08.05.2020 15:18 # 9
metin
I made an insurance with Anatolian insurance on the net for 1150 TL. I bought 2500 TL from the warranty bank for the same vehicle. the men are interested in the prices are also suitable. you pay in installments, but your limit does not expire. They work with 30 insurance agencies, they give the best price.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 10
goktug
[QUOTE = text] I made an insurance with Anatolian insurance over the net to 1150 TL. I bought 2500 TL from the warranty bank for the same vehicle. the men are interested in the prices are also suitable. you pay in installments, but your limit does not expire. They work with 30 insurance agencies, they give the best price. [/ QUOTE]
They said exactly like that, my brother. They said the installment amount is withdrawn from the credit card every month. I was surprised at first, it was something I heard for the first time. it means it happens. 1150 TL was just like me. The lowest price I get from agencies is 1400 TL. this is up to 3000 in some places. Well, if you have any problems, you want them to call and solve ...
08.05.2020 15:18 # 11
metin
[QUOTE = göktuğ] [QUOTE = text] I made an insurance with Anatolian insurance on the net to 1150 TL. I bought 2500 TL from the warranty bank for the same vehicle. the men are interested in the prices are also suitable. you pay in installments, but your limit does not expire. They work with 30 insurance agencies, they give the best price. [/ QUOTE]
They said exactly like that, my brother. They said the installment amount is withdrawn from the credit card every month. I was surprised at first, it was something I heard for the first time. it means it happens. 1150 TL was just like me. The lowest price I get from agencies is 1400 TL. this is up to 3000 in some places. Well, if you have any problems, call them and ask them to solve them ... [/ QUOTE]
there was no problem. They are not intermediaries, that is, brokers. my helmet was made to "Anadolu Sigorta" via Sigortam.net. On the same day, they prepared the policy and sent it by cargo. the shipping fee belongs to them. Right now, my vehicle is under the guarantee of Anadolu Sigorta, with full helmet.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 12
Guests
Guys, pay attention to the amount of collateral. Some insurance companies are reducing collateral amounts in order to give low prices. They are known as one driver, they have various tricks such as getting out of scope when someone else is driving. Be careful, I will ask for the sample without having the policy approved.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 13
goktug
I made my helmet on the net today. They prepared and shipped the insurance within the day ... they reduced it by 20% as a union discount. I made full insurance for 1000 TL.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 14
SAVAS
I applied for the insurance through Sigortam.net. tonight anadolu insurance car insurance offer mail came. Many people called the next day. I had a cheaper price (first casco 870 TL) with another Anatolian insurance official. They sent their motorcycles by cargo. They made 12 installments on their credit card. full insurance by the way
08.05.2020 15:18 # 15
metin
Good luck, I hope Allah does not compel him to use it.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 16
Oner
The full package is made at a good price. This year I had 870 TL from iron insurance. If the accident does not occur next year (ins)
1st year: 30%, 2nd year: 35%, 3rd year: 45%, 4th year: You get 55% no damage Sırıtma Of course if you don't sell it for that time
08.05.2020 15:18 # 17
goktug
May yours be good friends. my policy came in 2 days. There is also a mini repair manual. Agencies are hurt people, friends. 1 week after I had the insurance, we made 2 more friends. We are investigating, even the cheapest agency offers more than 150 TL from this site. I think the purchase of virtual policies will increase. 63% of automobile insurance policies in the UK are made over the internet.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 18
SAVAS
[QUOTE = text] good luck, I hope Allah doesn't have to use it. [/ QUOTE]

God willing.. Gülme
08.05.2020 15:18 # 19
SAVAS
[QUOTE = Öner_gun] full package, you made it good price. This year I had 870 TL from iron insurance. If the accident does not occur next year (ins)
1st year: 30%, 2nd year: 35%, 3rd year: 45%, 4th year: You get 55% no damage Sırıtma Of course if you don't sell it for that time
[/ QUOTE]
Even if you sell the car, you can continue the damage-free discount to your new vehicle. Gülme
08.05.2020 15:18 # 20
azdek
I want to consult them in June.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”