Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

INSURANCE distress

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:01 # 1
YNR
Hello, some electrical components were not working in my vehicle, I opened the fuse box (206 - 1,4 hdi) and checked the fuses F14 and F22 were blown. Since the F14 is a backup, I changed it, and the car had sounds that I had not heard before. then the airbag light abs light came on. and I was glad when I found out that my car, which I thought was absent, had abs. Then, at 11 in the evening, I came home and parked the car. The STOP light was blinking, the airbag and the abs light were constantly on. When I opened the doors manually, the headlights turned off, the lights went out, so everything returned to normal ... then I locked the car with the remote control, after about 1 minute it was the same again. the headlights turned on spontaneously, the lights came on. I also removed the solid fuse I installed in the box from the fuse and locked the vehicle. There were no more problems. The headlights did not turn on and the lights were not turned on the indicator. Please do you share your experiences with me. I wonder if it was a warning for the car to turn on its lights. He wants me to plug in the F22, or was the fuse volt of F14 different. or for some reason. I put it on whatever it was, but in volts.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 2
sonerkyl
My teacher probably seems to have a short circuit or even a short circuit to which the fuses you are changing. I wonder if the amperage you put on the fuse coming out of it. I think the fuse you changed was from the box inside the vehicle. most likely there is a problem with the headlight wiper arm. Where were the places that did not work in your vehicle. bsi may also be in oxidation state.

14 10A Motor Electronic combo fuse box - Airbags - Steering wheel controls - Rain detection
08.05.2020 21:01 # 3
YNR
Since I wrote 20 in the defective fuse that I issued, I also installed a 20 amp fuse. The headlight wiper arm is solid, no hassle. WOR yeast; Cigarette lighter, sometimes I can't lock and unlock it with the remote, and I lock it manually. and an abs airbag or something
08.05.2020 21:01 # 4
HasGur
[QUOTE = YNR] Hello, some electrical components were not working in my car, I opened the fuse box (206 - 1,4 hdi) and checked the fuses F14 and F22 were blown. Since the F14 is a backup, I changed it, and the car had sounds that I had not heard before. then the airbag light abs light came on. and I was glad when I found out that my car, which I thought was absent, had abs. Then, at 11 in the evening, I came home and parked the car. The STOP light was blinking, the airbag and the abs light were constantly on. When I opened the doors manually, the headlights turned off, the lights went out, so everything returned to normal ... then I locked the car with the remote control, after about 1 minute it was the same again. the headlights turned on spontaneously, the lights came on. I also removed the solid fuse I installed in the box from the fuse and locked the vehicle. There were no more problems. The headlights did not turn on and the lights were not turned on the indicator. Please do you share your experiences with me. I wonder if it was a warning for the car to turn on its lights. He wants me to plug in the F22, or was the fuse volt of F14 different. or for some reason. I put it on whatever it was on it as a volt. [/ QUOTE]

The ABS light comes on to warn that the brakes cannot be controlled electronically, if this lamp is constantly lit or if ABS is deactivated by fuse cancellation, only the hydraulic pressure brake can be used.

If ABS (with ESP, if any) has not been operating since you bought the vehicle, the previous owner may have disabled it in order not to make a costly malfunction or due to a malfunction but occasional failure.

I recommend you to apply to a place that specializes in peugeot auto electricity as soon as possible.
Hasgör 2018-09-24 13:26:48
08.05.2020 21:01 # 5
sezergkhn
Absolutely do not leave empty fuses, probably all of them are related, because while the tape was dealing with the tape yesterday, one of the 10A fuses on the bottom was blown up, the indicator lights of the vehicle turned on spontaneously. I changed the 10A fuse all improved.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 6
YNR
Thanks for your information. The situation shows that before things get bigger, take it to Peugeot's service and have a look.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 7
YNR
Do you also have a detailed scheme of the fuse box in the hands of your friends, both under the steering wheel and on the engine side. that is, in terms of how many amperes are used in the original. I could not access healthy information from the internet, each different thing comes out.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 8
HasGur
[QUOTE = YNR] and do you have a detailed diagram of the fuse box in the hands of both the steering wheel and the engine part. that is, in terms of how many amperes are used in the original. I could not access healthy information from the internet, different things are coming out of each other. [/ QUOTE]

Change the language from the top right on the page I link below. When the page is refreshed, when you click on the vehicle model, its type and production years will be opened. You can reach the user manual by choosing the production year of your vehicle. You can see the original values of all fuses on the INSURANCE REPLACEMENT page.

The point you should pay attention to is to choose the production date of your vehicle correctly. If you do not know the production date, you can find out the production date of your vehicle and the factory which it was produced when you search for "peugeot dam" thanks to the DAM number on the label you will see on the left front post.

08.05.2020 21:01 # 9
YNR
Thank you for your valuable information .. thank you very much. :)
08.05.2020 21:01 # 10
YNR
Is there a competent auto electrician you can recommend on the European side of Istanbul?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”