Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

instrument panel lighting

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:29 # 1
savasozturk
As you know, the 206 instrument panel light color is orange. I wanted to make it red. frankly, I was looking for something to do with boredom ..

required material:
colored transparent foil (color optional. from foils we cover with fog or something)
sandpaper (from the thinnest. I did not pay attention to the number I used, but it was the thinnest.)
utility knife
velvet fabric or towel
double-sided tape. (but it's not the double-sided tape we know. You know, the ones that are stuck behind the posters and stuff. There are probably stationeries. They're as thin as paper.)
hair dryer

we remove the panel and take the dial .. how to do it, how the indicator is dismantled .. i did not photograph how it was dismantled for it .. we also remove the gas gauge and tiny pins on the temperature indicator ..

Let's put our dial on velvet cloth or towel. the surface should not be scratched or damaged.

Then, you can turn the dial on the back of the dial with the finest sandpaper, the numbers, the lines, the text, etc. we are sanding the ground on which it coincides. If you hold it to the light, you can see the ground quickly. the purpose of this is; Since the back of our dial is covered with an orange layer, whatever color you wear, you get the tone in the mixture with orange color. but if you get rid of this orange floor, you will get the true color of the light you are wearing and you will get a more vivid image. Do not use LEDs because LEDs do not illuminate the entire floor evenly as they do spot lighting. we will continue with the bottomless bulbs available. When sanding, do this on a velvet cloth or towel because if you do it on hard ground, you can scratch or deform the front surface of the dial.

After the sanding process is finished, we stick our transparent foil in the color we prefer to the back of the dial, that is, the surface we sandpaper.

After gluing, we gently cut the excess and the necessary holes on the dial by cutting them with a utility knife ... and stick our double-sided tape to several places ..

and our dial is ready.

then we heat the light bulbs behind our instrument panel one by one with these blow dryers and cover them well. I can't resist because I forgot to take a photo. sorry. and we collect the instrument panel carefully and assemble it in its place.

I hope you will like it. Do not be fooled by the color tones in the photos .. Because I took it with a mobile phone, the photo does not show full colors. Some places in the photo are orange, some places are yellow, and this is not the case. the color distribution over the entire region is completely even. I really like it .. and it definitely doesn't wear out or take it. I have done the same application to my rover brand vehicle before. It does not cause any discomfort on the long road or short distance. I will apply the same application on the central heating control panel. While doing this application, I had a much better idea. but it's still in the design phase. if i succeed i will share .. good forum for all ..

savasozturk 2013-04-02 04:11:26
08.05.2020 17:29 # 2
SDYMZ
my vision black numbers are red like yours but rods are white
08.05.2020 17:29 # 3
Serkan
[QUOTE = SDYMZ] my display black numbers are red like yours but the bars are white [/ QUOTE]

The bars are light blue :)

My health teacher, you better put it on a nice machine.
08.05.2020 17:29 # 4
Bugra
I would like to congratulate you for your courage to open that instrument panel to make the numbers and bars that are white only red. Smile good job..
08.05.2020 17:29 # 5
_semihk_
Do we have the opportunity to change the color of the bars? Where are the leds of the rods on the aceba bar?
08.05.2020 17:29 # 6
muku
I do not get on the indicator at all, I pulled it back for something else and put it back from the jerk the engine of the tachometer broke down 70 I love it
08.05.2020 17:29 # 7
Aziz
I was thinking about putting a picture in the middle of it sometime :) I wonder how it would be in your hand Mavi :) Saint 2013-04-02 14:25:08
08.05.2020 17:29 # 8
savasozturk
friends nothing to fear. because there is no electronic connection to the dial. As long as you are kind, nothing will happen. Of course you can make the sticks different color. just stick the foil of the bars in which color you want.

This has nothing to do with shock.
08.05.2020 17:29 # 9
_semihk_
There is no separate LED for the rods so .. do they take the light from those of the dial so ?? I couldn't figure it out, just to get it out of my curiosity
08.05.2020 17:29 # 10
samet206
I do not understand if the pictures are not fully red, if the orange is made with an orange and red feature :) The color that has been beautifully worked is usually the color that tends to be the least tiring for the eyes, but it may want to change in human life :)
08.05.2020 17:29 # 11
savasozturk
yes there is no separate lighting for rods. it is also illuminated by the reflection of the illumination light.

Meanwhile, I explained the reason why the colors are orange in some places and yellow in some places. stems from photo. If you see it alive, it doesn't even have anything to do with that mottled image.
guys, let me give you another idea. you can even make this dial floor yourself in a solid advertiser in the design you want in the colors you want. If I can find a nice design, I will do it .. it is not that costly. I can't put the link right now because the owner had a job on his site. but it turns out to be summer as peugeot 206 dial. our dials are a thin plastic material like paper. something like x-ray movies in hospitals. The dial is glued to a material such as transparent plastic glass on the panel. The thing that provides the illumination inside is bottomless bulbs. The bulbs hit this transparent plastic material and our dial is illuminated by the reflection of light from the transparent plastic floor. There is no such thing as a TV screen, so you will understand. there is a very simple logic inside the panel WinkWinkWink

I can not explain how the indicator is dismantled. because I did not disassemble. then my client came to work. I had a friend with me, brother, you look at the customer, I said I am disassembled. I have not seen. But when I got it in my first hand, I checked it. There are a few nails around. You can separate it very comfortably .. As you are afraid, there is no situation.

If you are asking how I removed the panel from the vehicle, let me tell you.
Gently push the bezel around the instrument panel up or back, it will click out.
There is only one bolt inside right above. If I remember correctly, we are removing that bolt with a 20 tors screwdriver. then we hold the panel at the top and pull it towards ourselves without clicking it. There are 2 sockets on the back. we have the disassembled panel in those sockets.
savasozturk 2013-04-03 04:19:23
08.05.2020 17:29 # 12
ZP105
nice work done
I want white, not red
I need it for this
08.05.2020 17:29 # 13
savasozturk
[QUOTE = Aziz] I was thinking about putting pictures in the middle of it for a while :) I wonder how it would be in your hands Blue:) [/ QUOTE]

blue may be beautiful but on one condition! It should be blue on the heating panel and digital display. so the lighting inside the vehicle should be the same color. I also made the digital indicator red. only the heating panel remains. I'll take care of him at a suitable time LOLLOLLOL
08.05.2020 17:29 # 14
Aziz
[QUOTE = savasozturk] [QUOTE = Aziz] I was thinking of putting a picture in the middle of it sometime :) I wonder how you would have a health Blue:) [/ QUOTE]

blue may be beautiful but on one condition! It should be blue on the heating panel and digital display. so the lighting inside the vehicle should be the same color. I also made the digital indicator red. only the heating panel remains. I'll take care of him at a suitable time LOLLOLLOL
[/ QUOTE]

We are citizens, you say shop or something, it wouldn't be bad if someone tells the panel disassembly in detail :) but it should be a solid explanation.
08.05.2020 17:29 # 15
savasozturk
I have a yaw monopoly dealer, my shop is not an electronics or a mechanic

Well, if I knew I would take a video while disassembling ... savasozturk 2013-04-03 14:56:29
08.05.2020 17:29 # 16
Aziz
[QUOTE = savasozturk] yaw got a monopoly dealer my shop is not electronic or repairman or something

Well, if I knew I would take a video while disassembling ... [/ QUOTE]

Ops sorry teacher Embarrassed If you disassemble it, we will not have it in hand, but there are tricks for it. I looked at it :) I looked at it, so there are prices starting from 150 TL.
08.05.2020 17:29 # 17
tongucuk
nice, but blue would also look nice
08.05.2020 17:29 # 18
serkan719
my indicator is red or dark orange but the bars are white.
08.05.2020 17:29 # 19
savasozturk
[QUOTE = Aziz] [QUOTE = savasozturk] yaw got a monopoly dealer when i say my shop is not electronic or repairman or something

Ops sorry teacher Embarrassed If you disassemble it, we will not have it in hand, but there are tricks for it. I looked at it :) I looked at it, so there are prices starting from 150 TL.
[/ QUOTE]

Someone who thinks the end can not be a hero yaw saint joke since then, there is nothing to be afraid of .. yahu .. if you have a little hand, it is child's play .. be nice enough yaw ...
08.05.2020 17:29 # 20
Aziz
[QUOTE = savasozturk] [QUOTE = Aziz] [QUOTE = savasozturk] yaw got a monopoly dealer when i say my shop is not electronic or repairman or something

[/ QUOTE]

Someone who thinks the end can not be a hero yaw saint joke since then, there is nothing to be afraid of .. yahu .. if you have a little hand, it is child's play .. be nice enough yaw ... [/ QUOTE]

I do not want to push my luck, my hand is more or less Aggressive, if there is a little trouble, I will download the console completely: I am waiting for Sunday to try D Let's see: D
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”