Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

instrument panel key picture

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:55 # 1
tualp
hi ustad as of today i got 2000 model 206 1.4 so i dont know and i have a problem on my mind i would be glad if you help me ...
a repair wrench icon appears right next to the mileage hour what does that mean? is it normal?
08.05.2020 14:55 # 2
serkan24577
IMBOLIZ YES TABİKİ intermediation ALIRKEN YOU CREDIT CARD similar to the CARD VERMEDİLERM O CARDS offered when ÇIKARTIYO you lost the key O locations KEY HIS RIGHT small box YES KM yazıyo O KM YOUR much as the vehicle's AĞIRBAKIM ANIMSATIYO 0 APPROACH WHEN checkup BOOK SERVICE OR REPAIRMENT WHERE GİDİYOS repeat are reset it GOOD FORUMLAR
08.05.2020 14:55 # 3
tualp
I was given a master card, they gave two keys, one of them did not have a battery, I wanted to operate with it, the vehicle started, so I said, let me ask if it is without battery, will imbolaser be activated?
08.05.2020 14:55 # 4
se®k@n
It has nothing to do with the immobilizer. It indicates that the maintenance time of the car is coming. If they have adjusted at the right time, the car has come into maintenance. If you want to extinguish;
When the ignition is off, hold down the reset button. When your hand is pressed, turn the ignition. 2 times a click will sound. (The phase before starting the car). The warning counts down for maintenance is reset. When those numbers stop, when you turn the ignition off and start the car again, that sign is gone. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 14:55 # 5
se®k@n
The key is also without batteries; it does not only operate the remote control (open-close doors) function. There is no problem outside of it with the key ..
08.05.2020 14:55 # 6
serkan24577
[QUOTE = se®k @ n] The key is also without batteries; it does not only operate the remote control (open and close doors) function. There is no problem other than that with the key .. [/ QUOTE],
I agree with you, try not to lose your key :)
08.05.2020 14:55 # 7
tualp
Thank you very much for the information ...
I'm going to disturb you now for the first time, we use pejo and good forums that will not be known much
08.05.2020 14:55 # 8
Guests
Of course, I don't think anyone will be bothered here. If you tell us about your experience and achievements, we will agree. Dil Çıkarma
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”