Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Instrument Panel Brightness Adjustment

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » How To
08.05.2020 20:02 # 1
OguzhanKucuk61
While I was in my car, I noticed that the Master's reset mileage did not decrease correctly, although I kept pressing the button and turned the contact back to 10 to reset it again, counted back from 10 and stopped at zero. As far as I know, when he descended from 0 A, he had to write 20 thousand km. After trying various key combinations to see 20 thousand texts there, I held down two keys at the same time. And this has led to something very beautiful. As long as I hold down, the brightness of the incremental displays has decreased. With the same process again, the brightness came gradually. I never knew this feature and never expected it. I like it very much and there may be situations where it really is necessary. I think it will be useful for those who do not know, but I do not think there are many who know this :)) Meanwhile, when he took the key from the contact and put it back again, he wrote it there as 20 thousand km.
08.05.2020 20:02 # 2
samet206
Long presses usually reset the keys. When you switch on the ignition, you have to set this up first, and the brightness adjustment of the panel is made from the left-hand pot.
08.05.2020 20:02 # 3
OguzhanKucuk61
Come on :) I'm hanging out like an inventor
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”