Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Installing the final muffler on the LPG vehicle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 14:11 # 1
delipedro
What I want to learn friends is my car & nbsp; 106 quick & nbsp; and I want to install an air filter with Lpg and the last muffler, but the traction of the car decreases, the fuel increases, the engine is damaged as it is said. ?
delipedro 2010-03-13 10:13:51
08.05.2020 14:11 # 2
TOLGA

my idea is stuck, it doesn't hurt, you can find a middle end silencer in industry, there is no need to pay a lot of money

08.05.2020 14:11 # 3
delipedro
Can I get information as a brand adrenaline
08.05.2020 14:11 # 4
GokhaN
If you want to get a 1.4 quik sound, you will get a small muffler end silencer. I suggest you to prefer cheap brands like Real etc. As for the air filter, I think it was not harmful when I used it in my car, but I am sure it is now harmful to the engine. My advice is to just put on the last muffler and get a small bowl. If you ask the brand, look at brands such as my racing and real.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 5
delipedro
TESKLER BI RESEARCH PRODUCTION
08.05.2020 14:11 # 6
Haci
[QUOTE = GökhaN] If you want to get a 1.4 quik sound, you will get a small muffler end silencer. I suggest you to prefer cheap brands like Real etc. As for the air filter, I think it was not harmful when I used it in my car, but I am sure it is now harmful to the engine. My advice is to just put on the last muffler and get a small bowl. If you ask the brand, look at brands such as my racing and real, you don't need to buy anything very much [/ QUOTE]
What harm does the air filter have? If you say sound out, I know it burns 500 thousand but "C
08.05.2020 14:11 # 7
TOLGA

open air filters do not completely filter the dust, dirt is running into the engine, as far as I know it is harm.

08.05.2020 14:11 # 8
delipedro
08.05.2020 14:11 # 9
GokhaN
[QUOTE = Club Nokia] [QUOTE = GökhaN] If you want to get 1.4 quik sound, you will get a small muffler end silencer. I suggest you to prefer cheap brands like Real etc. As for the air filter, I think it was not harmful when I used it in my car, but I am sure it is now harmful to the engine. My advice is to just put on the last muffler and get a small bowl. If you ask the brand, look at brands like my racing, real, you don't need to buy anything very much [/ QUOTE]
What is the harm of the air filter? If you say sound out, I know it burns 500 thousand but "C [/ QUOTE]

When I use it for a while, I do not recommend burning it as if it was already eating.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 10
GokhaN
[QUOTE = delipedro]
Z TECH Hks model Silencer exhaust 9369 & nbsp; & nbsp; 106 vat included, how is this, friends do not want an exaggeration sound I want to give a sweet voice, I want to say that I am with other vehicles while I am doing, I sometimes want the other vehicle to notice you while I am doing it.
[/ QUOTE]

I do not recommend the silencer from the net.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”