Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Installing Tachometer at 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:08 # 1
Turgay_66
Hello guys, I have been working badly once in the first time since I bought the tachometer of the vehicle, now there is a clicking sound trying to get up but not getting up. What could be the problem? otherwise I'll take my tachometer :)
08.05.2020 18:08 # 2
kursat3006
I have the same problem. But it wasn't there when I bought it. Even though I was tempted to go up at the beginning, I don't know if he was tired anymore, he doesn't even force him to lie like a dead :)

I thought if I would wear the three-hour tachometer attached to the left pole, but I think they won't work either, they depend on their tachometer, I have no exact knowledge.

Those who know will be nice if I help :)
08.05.2020 18:08 # 3
kuscu38
If you are playing as you said, if it is difficult to go up, there is a problem in the display, then the tachometer is attached to the side. But if there is a problem with the customers coming to the era, my advice to you is to disassemble the front panel on the electric indicator and see if there is a malfunction in the indicator? If they find it difficult to open the panel, you can have it looked at the client, but I don't think it would be so difficult to open the panel ... I would appreciate it if you write the developments.
08.05.2020 18:08 # 4
kursat3006
[QUOTE = kuscu38] As you said, if it is hard to go up, if it is difficult to go up, there is a problem in the display, then the tachometer is attached to the side. But if there is a problem with the customers coming to the era, my advice to you is to disassemble the front panel on the electric indicator and see if there is a malfunction in the indicator? If they find it difficult to open the panel, you can have it looked at the client first, but I don't think it would be hard to open the panel ... I would appreciate it if you write the developments. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks a lot for your interest recep abi. The ortho console that has not burned since I bought it and this tachometer annoys me a lot. But I always gave priority to other modifications and bypassed them. I bought the gti fog from serkan brother from the last forum. I am not in a position to make the slightest inclusion, including the misting of the fog.
08.05.2020 18:08 # 5
kuscu38
[QUOTE = kursat3006] [QUOTE = kuscu38] If you have difficulty playing up as you said, there is a problem in the display, then the tachometer is attached to the side. But if there is a problem with the customers coming to the era, my advice to you is to disassemble the front panel on the electric indicator and see if there is a malfunction in the indicator? If they find it difficult to open the panel, you can have it looked at the client first, but I don't think it would be hard to open the panel ... I would appreciate it if you write the developments. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks a lot for your interest recep abi. The ortho console that has not burned since I bought it and this tachometer annoys me a lot. But I always gave priority to other modifications and bypassed them. I bought the gti fog from serkan brother from the last forum. I do not have the slightest thing to do, including the mystification of the fog. Let's look at the moment. Our national lottery: D [/ QUOTE]

don't ask "I" hoped for the national lottery, but I wish I would go to the troubles of all friends :)
08.05.2020 18:08 # 6
samet206
This indicator supply, which is what happens to everyone who uses 206, stays at the place where the turnover is, this is a simple problem. Do not look for anything behind it. 180 - 250 TL, etc., they are making a price of 600 TL in an exiting panel only. Research the market.
08.05.2020 18:08 # 7
acypower
[QUOTE = kuscu38] As you said, if it is displaced, it is difficult to go up, there is a problem in the display, then the tachometer is attached to the side. but if there is a problem with the customers coming to the era, my advice to you is to disassemble the front panel on the electric indicator and see if there is a malfunction in the indicator? If they find it difficult to open the panel, you can have it looked at the client first, but I don't think it would be hard to open the panel ... I would appreciate it if you write the developments. [/ QUOTE]

Let me make a small correction, it is enough to take the cable from the (-) end of the coil to see RPM.

Generally, the problem of the indicator occurs after the operations such as lighting change dial color change etc.
The reason for this is that the removed hands must be fitted with a certain weight.

08.05.2020 18:08 # 8
muku
There is only a barrier for the people of Ankara who is dealing with the indicator work, I think show it there
08.05.2020 18:08 # 9
kursat3006
[QUOTE = muku] For the people of Ankara, there is only one barrier dealing with the indicator work, I think show it there [/ QUOTE]

Would you throw pm?
08.05.2020 18:08 # 10
Turgay_66
I do not want to go into the repair work very much in other places, but the clock is playing something very low, I think about solving this problem :)
08.05.2020 18:08 # 11
muku
[QUOTE = kursat3006] [QUOTE = muku] For the people of Ankara, there is only one barrier dealing with the indicator work, I think show it there [/ QUOTE]

Could you throw a pm? [/ QUOTE]

If you are asking for a place, I can not give the exact description because it is similar to each other in the industry.
08.05.2020 18:08 # 12
muku
[QUOTE = Turgay_66] Friends do not want to go into the repair business very much, it will be broken in other places, but the tachometer is playing something, I am thinking about solving this by buying a tachometer:) [/ QUOTE]

They say that the man is turning the clock with his hand, I saw the same, I did the same, I broke the engine in the back, I went to the man again, he changed the engine to 70 TL. If the saddle pauses while rotating to fulfill it, the watch's engine is broken, the man is turning, for example, if he fails to hold his seat, he is pushing one more turn, slowly not turning it. I said it was long but let me tell you for your information
08.05.2020 18:08 # 13
Turgay_66
[QUOTE = muku] [QUOTE = Turgay_66] I don't want to go into the repair work, friends are going to be broken in other places but the tachometer is playing something with a tachometer, I think about solving this problem:) [/ QUOTE]

They say that the man is turning the clock with his hand, I saw the same, I did the same, I broke the engine in the back, I went to the man again, he changed the engine to 70 TL. If the saddle pauses while rotating to fulfill it, the watch's engine is broken, the man is turning, for example, if he fails to hold his seat, he is pushing one more turn, slowly not turning it. I said it was long but let me tell you for your information
[/ QUOTE] Thank you I wonder if the master translates with my translation :) Wacko
08.05.2020 18:08 # 14
acypower
The shop in the narrow street where you describe :) Enter the right from the start of the Mercedes service left corner
08.05.2020 18:08 # 15
muku
[QUOTE = acypower] The place you describe is the shop around the corner on the narrow street :) Enter right from the start of the Mercedes service left corner [/ QUOTE]
I do not remember the madrasah, there is a pejo service beside it
08.05.2020 18:08 # 16
akantek
Benimkie struggles, when I picked up the car, I hit the ring road for testing, then became impotent in the city. Is there something like wire in them, how is the working system?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”