Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Installing a Powerbox ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 14:57 # 1
taylan43
Friends, as of yesterday, I received my powerbox from abroad, but I could not find how and where to wear it. Can you help me? Wall
08.05.2020 14:57 # 2
Guests
[QUOTE = taylan43] Friends I received my powerbox from abroad as of yesterday, but I couldn't find how and where to wear it, can you help me? Wall [/ QUOTE]
as far as I know it should be plugged into the injector pump socket. you insert the injector pump socket and insert the part you put together. some of them can be set option ...
08.05.2020 14:57 # 3
muratgulen07
I do not know how much I do not use correctly, I have heard that the box has more harm than its benefit ... but I do not care about the fuel consumption that does not value the vehicle, but it is only used by those who expect high performance.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 4
berko
The working principle of powerbox is to provide high performance by increasing injector pressure. If it is set, it does not hurt to use it in the medium setting, but continuous use at high settings will cause serious damage to the engine. As the friend said, the injector pump should be a socket there.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 5
Eyup Duygun
You get into the injector pump as it is called a powerbox. I did not put it on, though. You get it good, the best thing is that you can put it back while selling the vehicle: D: D, however, it never calculates the air that enters the chip tuning, nor pedals the pedal pain. let's not problem ..
08.05.2020 14:57 # 6
Guests
The most efficient process is Chip tuning. but the cost is high and the return is difficult. The power box is less efficient, but the rest is easy. As a result, it should not be forgotten that both will eat from the engine's life. The professional chooses the software that wants to do something, but if it says amatorce, I will add a power box ...
08.05.2020 14:57 # 7
Eyup Duygun
Since they are very curious to sell the old in our nation :) :) Although they can sell the vehicle in the right, they can sell the car in the box.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”