Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

inspection and modification

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:14 # 1
fieryx
friends maybe I have been following this site for 2 years. I read the comments written with pleasure and look at the pictures over and over again. Even if I haven't talked with many of you, I know many of you now. & nbsp; There are two applications that I can not remember the name but I saw in the forum, one of them was making the exhaust from the exhaust, the other one was the gear, we had a tool that made a variety of tıss tıss sound, I want to have it done after that, there are the changes I will make in the interior at the end chip tuning and & nbsp; Changes in the engine part friends now, on the one hand, I am writing this on the other hand, as a result of a lot of research. I wonder if these are problematic in the examination, I will be the spring fln ....
08.05.2020 16:14 # 2
fieryx
By the way, I forgot to write excitedly, I have the vehicles 1.4 2006 206 gasoline
friend 2006 1.4 automatic diesel 206
08.05.2020 16:14 # 3
koliva
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under " Let's Know Our Members ", All information Filling it completely will help us to know you better. For your information ...

1.- Your name, surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model ):
4.- Hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your blood group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9. - The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you:
11.- Your MSN address:

Thank you for your interest.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management Reviews www.peugeotturkey.co & amp; www.peugeotturkiye.co Reviews Reviews
08.05.2020 16:14 # 4
fieryx
my friend of course let me write the "Let's meet" section, but I have been a member of this forum for 2 years already, you may not have known me because I did not actively participate in the posts, otherwise I wrote to the Let's introduce ourselves 2 years ago.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = fieryx] my friend of course let me write the section of meet me but I have already been a member of this forum for 2 years, you may not have known me because I did not actively participate in the posts, or I have already written 2 years ago to introduce ourselves ... [/ QUOTE]

When I search, I can't find a title for you. Reintroducing yourself will not lose you anything. I wish I had recognized myself again even though it was deleted in my title "Laughter"
08.05.2020 16:14 # 6
fieryx
Well, while the site information is being updated or the site is being renewed or some issues have not been deleted due to the server-related problems .... or the old topics are not deleted. . "Don't "Don't
08.05.2020 16:14 # 7
Guests
Most of these procedures performed prior to the inspection need to be restored, or you shuttle between the inspection station and the industry: d
08.05.2020 16:14 # 8
metin
since you are following it up, we shout out, write your vehicle information in your signature, you have the signature empty
08.05.2020 16:14 # 9
fieryx
I said that I did not share before, Metin Bey, so I did not see any need to fix my profile for the first time, I did not share anyone in it, I was not afraid anyway. "Grin"
08.05.2020 16:14 # 10
fieryx
I updated now ...
08.05.2020 16:14 # 11
fieryx
I think it happened now.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 12
metin
You do not have to share, write your car in your signature, if you need something like that one day, write whatever the vehicle asks for it. does not write the hardware.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 13
fieryx
Anyway, I think we solved the problems :) I have written the modifications we planned to do now on the body kit chip tuning etc. span>
08.05.2020 16:14 # 14
metin
yes, it is beautiful in color, mine is beautiful (:
& nbsp;
goes black in red but I wouldn't tell you about the modified project in my head because it is special for me
08.05.2020 16:14 # 15
fieryx
tamm bro you bi bi add a picture to the forum and we copy a little :)
08.05.2020 16:14 # 16
Guests

If the vehicle gets too large, you can get stuck on the inspection, such as if the tires swept into the hoods, etc. Especially, you should probably throw that fever thing ... we would have caught it from the places controlled by the converter again. You can't pass by being inserted normally ...

08.05.2020 16:14 # 17
Guests
Of course, these situations vary depending on the modification made. At the discretion of the person who controls a little. Because you will not do things that will harm your health. This is the case of the examination. To minimize the damage that may occur to yourself by thinking more about the other party at the time of the accident. Other engine replacement retrofit color differences are also a bit of a legal procedure. It may be necessary to remove the external accessories that will pay much attention and the reinforcement parts that will attract attention when opening the bonnet. alt = "Grin" title = "Grin" />
08.05.2020 16:14 # 18
gokayy
Some of what he says is in our vehicle & nbsp; "Laughter" & nbsp; I hope we will be examined this month without any problems.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 19
34sea45
Even if you run the deposit modification procedures even to the license, you cannot pass the inspection & nbsp; heleki body -it is impossible with le
08.05.2020 16:14 # 20
gokayy
[QUOTE = 34sea45] If you run the in-line modification operations even to the license, you can not pass the examination & nbsp; heleki body -kit is impossible with le if you don't have a man at the castle station [/ QUOTE]
so we can't pass?
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”