Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Injectors should change after LPG cancellation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:05 # 1
mami202
Are there any parts on the vehicle that need to be changed after the LPG is canceled? ? mami202 2013-11-24 20:37:49
08.05.2020 18:05 # 2
Bunyamin.Kar
In my opinion, if the injectors do not have any problems, they do not need to be changed.
08.05.2020 18:05 # 3
mami202
Thank you. The reason I asked was that the vehicle was used for 1 year with LPG. When the inspection time came, the LPG was dismantled.
engine shudder falling from traction etc. One of the injectors had malfunctioned, I changed it, and it was fixed before I gave it to the last service. I have replaced all the wedges of the engine's ear, v-belt bearing, timing etc. All changed, tomorrow, the master car will come from the service, it was like a bomb, insha'Allah.
08.05.2020 18:05 # 4
staticxxx
that event is stuck in my head, friends. I have LPG in my car. sokmus on. So I bought the car. my car is monster. performance number ten. the master was cared for. did not rob anybody.
Manifolds are not drilled during lpg assembly. The car is not tortured in all sorts of torture.
that is, when the lpg is canceled, which parts change to restore it. I'm curious about the actual
08.05.2020 18:05 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = staticxxx] that event gets stuck in my head, friends. I have LPG in my car. sokmus on. So I bought the car. my car is monster. performance number ten. the master was cared for. did not rob anybody.
Manifolds are not drilled during lpg assembly. The car is not tortured in all sorts of torture.
that is, when the lpg is canceled, which parts change to restore it. I'm curious about the actual
[/ QUOTE]

Now I looked at the net but there is no useful information, people say a few holes are drilled during the lpg assembly, it is enough, but the best information sounds like you go to a tube holder like ATIKER or BRC.
08.05.2020 18:05 # 6
mami202
I wanted to search and look at the net, but I could not find any information.

friends who have experience at the beginning of lpg, you should answer our questions.

Which parts are drilled while lpg is installed? injections? Are valves or valves or holes are drilled?
Is the timing setting of any running part of the engine changed?
If you write all the handled tamper-proof parts of electricity and mechanics, it is very acceptable.
08.05.2020 18:05 # 7
Serkan
You can browse the video.

[TUBE] oldeuepfzt0 [/ TUBE]
08.05.2020 18:05 # 8
mami202
thanks.
If I give an example from my own vehicle, when I was at 90 thousand km, lpg was installed in the vehicle, then it was dismantled at 130 thousand, the engine worked with a total of 40 thousand km of cylinders, the use of 40 thousand km of LPG has damaged the engine life, because I think the engine sound is according to the vehicles in its class. It is a little more like, for example, when he takes over, he has a shout.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”