Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Injector Spray Time Problem Please Help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:15 # 1
Ali1905
Hello everyone, I am waiting for your help with a problem that I have not been able to get out of since I bought the car, and now my last hope is that I will get information from the forum.

3 months ago, the model of the model was 1.4.1 at 96k km. I bought the vehicle.
Everything was very nice until I finished the first tank, I was happy that even the malfunction light did not burn.
But my vehicle ran 200km with Full tank (the 32lt tank is receiving 27-28 lt gas) and the gas is over.

My car was paying 39 kurus per km with the lpg price at that time. 43 - 43 kurus is living at current prices

Regarding my story and the transactions I spent since then & nbsp;

After I finished the first 4 tanks, I brought LPG to the place where I got the petrol, Injection spindle They said that the vehicle is very high in seconds and therefore it burns very much in gasoline and therefore LPG will burn too much. >

The master I went to test the tester connected the car to the device and said that if the upper oxygen sensor is malfunctioning, let's go to the cleaning way first, we will change it and the spraying times will fix the vehicle.

I bought the Oxygen Sensor suitable for my vehicle from Bosch with this appropriate number and I took the path of the master and made a complete maintenance from the beginning and spent a lot of money & nbsp;
< div>
My actions.

- Engine Oil and all filters
- Timing Set
- Circulation
- V Apricot
- Antifreeze
- Transmission oil procedure on the site It has changed 2 times with 1 thousand km intervals.
- Steering Oil
- Rear wheel bearing - complete discs pads reset
- Oxygen Sensor in upper MAnifold changed
- throat throttle cleaned (no calibration done)
- Maf Sensor cleaned
div> - Valve adjustment has been made 2 times & nbsp;
- Top cover gasket changed
- Brake Disc changed

< br>
After all of these operations were done, I made the polar head and reset the ECU by following the rule of 3 minutes, as written about ECU Reset on the site, and used the car at about 200km of gasoline, when I went back to lpg c, the gasoline injection times were 4.4 ms. gorunce officially came to the point of eating the head. & nbsp;

The master re-formatted the LPG with automatic calibration, this time LPG Nozzles gave a big warning, I went, I found it, I found 1.5mm nozzle We made a tactical adjustment. The master said that his map was perfect, but the injection times were still high, so he said it would burn again & nbsp;

In the & nbsp;
that is approximately 42 43 kurus per kilometer

friends as a result these gasoline injection times for whatever reason 4.3 4.6 ms Whatever I did, I could not freeze it to normal, please help

thank you from now

< / div>
08.05.2020 18:15 # 2
Mesut48
My friend, where is the city?
08.05.2020 18:15 # 3
slhyldz
Hi;
I have this problem. 2006 307SW.
I don't have money for now. But I will follow a path like this.
1. First I will install the software on the vehicle's brain again.
2. I will have the throttle calibration done. (it was actually done and it was fixed a day later.)
3. In my car occasionally, the accelerator pedal sensor plus a short circuit fault on the tip. Therefore, if the calibration does not improve, I will replace the throttle if the accelerator pedal does not correct again. (my throttle with sensor.)
08.05.2020 18:15 # 4
Ali1905
[QUOTE = Mesut48] Where is my friend in the city? [/ QUOTE]
Gaziantep teacher
08.05.2020 18:15 # 5
Ali1905
[QUOTE = slhyldz] Hello;
I have this problem. 2006 307SW.

I don't have money for now. But I will follow a path like this.

1. First I will install the software on the vehicle's brain again.

2. I will have the throttle calibration done. (it was actually done and it was fixed a day later.)

3. In my car occasionally, the accelerator pedal sensor plus a short circuit fault on the tip. Therefore, if the calibration does not improve, I will replace the throttle if the accelerator pedal does not correct again. (my throttle with sensor.)

[/ QUOTE]

Sir, is your injection time too high in your vehicle?
You said that the throat butterfly has improved after calibration?
08.05.2020 18:15 # 6
Serkan
My teacher, I switched to the LPG vehicle about 5-6 months ago, I decided to make my own setting because of a few unskilled craftsmen, I took the connection cable, I mixed a lot of foreign and foreign forums, read the comments on the pages, but in none of them the fuel injection time affected the fuel. I have not heard, my fuel injection time is around 3.8, 3.9, fuel Istanbul city short distance stop get 40 cents, Istanbul city long long normal traffic 30 cents out of city 25 cents. Vehicle signing vehicle.

My advice is to have your spark plugs checked if not original, replace them even if they are new, have the ignition coil checked, the ignition system is very important for both healthy operation and fuel saving in LPG.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 7
slhyldz
Yes, it was around 5 on and off. I already loved the car I bought 2000 TL before going to the gas setting.
Oil water filters Spark Plug Ignition coil thermostat valve set and all parts are original peugeot parts. I used the included air filter.
Gazci sent me back without adjusting. Anyway, I had a calibration and went to the veteran again. While this time it was around 2.5 3 and the man said okay, and he made my adjustments. I came home the next day, my engine malfunction lamp lit up and wrote the Antiplus Fault error on the screen. He said to the veteran again that the setting was broken again. I haven't gone yet then I don't have any money now.
As I mentioned in my first message, I will change my master first. I will only find a service that looks at Peugeot and recalibrate, but I will replace the throttle or accelerator pedal. Vs ... (As I mentioned in the first message, it gives the gas pedal sensor malfunction)
As a fuel, my vehicle has an average speed of 43 km with 100 TL fuel. I'm going 320 km. There is now time to run on gasoline in the morning. As your friend says on the long road, I can't see 0.25 crusts. My vehicle burns an average of 0.32 cents. Not much, I don't get up in the trip. I hardly set out in traffic. Fuel lt 2,95 aygaz
slhyldz 2014-01-28 15:53:53
08.05.2020 18:15 # 8
Serkan
Before I forget, I buy LPG from 2.72 TL, there are prices in the market that exceed 3 TL, in fact, it is necessary to calculate accordingly.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 9
Ali1905
[QUOTE = Serkan] My teacher, about 5-6 months ago, I switched to the LPG vehicle, I decided to make my own setting because of a few unknowing masters, I took the connection cable, I mixed a lot of local and foreign forums, I read the comments on pages, but none of them was gasoline. I did not hear the injection time affecting the fuel, my gasoline injection time is around 3.8, 3.9, the fuel is in Istanbul city short distance stop get 40 kurus, Istanbul long distance, normal traffic 30 kuruş out of town 25 kuruş. Vehicle signing vehicle.

My advice is to have your spark plugs checked if not original, replace them even if they are new, have the ignition coil checked, the ignition system is very important for both healthy operation and fuel saving in LPG [/ QUOTE]

Ustad, because it is directly proportional to gasoline injection times, LPG ECU determines the parameters by copying the gasoline ECU of the car or by another means, if we adjust the parameters accordingly in LPG if your durations of gas injection are high. Your vehicle will burn high in lpg as well as in gasoline

Of course, it would be much better if we set all parameters for the road test leaf ourselves, as you do,

Meanwhile, I replaced the spark plugs with the bosch spark plug, and I will have the ignition coil checked.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 10
Ali1905
[QUOTE = slhyldz] Yes, it was around 5 on my switching time. I already loved the car I bought 2000 TL before going to the gas setting.
Oil water filters Spark Plug Ignition coil thermostat valve set and all parts are original peugeot parts. I used the included air filter.
Gazci sent me back without adjusting. Anyway, I had a calibration and went to the veteran again. While this time it was around 2.5 3 and the man said okay, and he made my adjustments. I came home the next day, my engine malfunction lamp lit up and wrote the Antiplus Fault error on the screen. He said to the veteran again that the setting was broken again. I haven't gone yet then I don't have any money now.
As I mentioned in my first message, I will change my master first. I will only find a service that looks at Peugeot and recalibrate, but I will replace the throttle or accelerator pedal. Vs ... (As I mentioned in the first message, it gives the gas pedal sensor malfunction)
As a fuel, my vehicle has an average speed of 43 km with 100 TL fuel. I'm going 320 km. There is now time to run on gasoline in the morning. As your friend says on the long road, I can't see 0.25 crusts. My vehicle burns an average of 0.32 cents. Not much, I don't get up in the trip. I hardly set out in traffic. Fuel lt 2,95 aygaz
[/ QUOTE]

Master, we are having the same problem with you, I spent a lot of money, if you look at it, if I had a calibration, I would try it, if I did it, I would try something, if you did something other than calibration, did injection time between 2.5 and 3.0? I ask you in detail, do not look at the bird :) because even the slightest detail is important
08.05.2020 18:15 # 11
ahmed206
You have changed almost everything. I wish you had solved this problem before going into the tube. Now he's in trouble. The masters do not listen with their ears anyway, and they look for the LPG system.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 12
Ali1905
[QUOTE = ahmed206] You changed almost everything. I wish you had solved this problem before going into the tube. Now he's in trouble. The masters do not listen with their ears anyway, and they search for the LPG system. [/ QUOTE]

You are very right, but I did not even know that such a problem existed before I installed the LPG, I got the LPG right after I bought the car.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 13
slhyldz
Dude, find a good Peugeot master first. Then tell your problem. First thing to do is clean the throat butterfly and make it calibrated. (not everyone knows about this) the pedal can be calibrated. Because there is no wire on the pedal with sensor and adaptation. Then use it for a few days and go again. If it is not broken, if it is broken, I am now at that stage. You can change the throat butterfly and try it. As I said, I can't go because of the financial situation right now. The throat butterfly of my vehicle is 500 TL. By the way, is your car new old safe? How many models?
08.05.2020 18:15 # 14
slhyldz
The things that have changed now are already timely components. (biji, coil, thermostat etc.)
I changed the subop team from the extra that the room was unlucky now.
Besides, not every man knows this switching time. What did the room say when I told my master? Yes, the French engineers did not pay attention to the users who would use tubes while producing the engine of the vehicle. Ignition systems of Peugeot and citroen engines are not compatible with the tube. Their software is not at all. It is already an unsuccessful company in electronics. Actually, it is necessary to stay away from Peugeot. The mistake, we lie down in the first place :-)
08.05.2020 18:15 # 15
Ali1905
Master, my vehicle is a 2004 model, I will make the throttle adaptation to the week. I will get rid of the water problem.
I heard the pedal calibration for the first time.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 16
slhyldz
There is so much more you will hear in this vehicle :-)
You were promoting the position of the pedal to the butterfly, but I don't know under what conditions it is being done. It is necessary to investigate.
While I am researching, I am researching from French sites and translating it into Turkish with a translator. Healthier information comes out of there. For example, they said let's change what is said to be the problem with my automatic vehicle (Revolution reading sensor). In fact, I learned that he was in tolerance and normal. You can never find a site in Turkey can not have access to knowledge.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 17
Ali1905
Well, my eyes are not afraid, let's see if I can find a good master for this throttle adaptation, I say let's go to the service, but God knows how much money they want Shocked
08.05.2020 18:15 # 18
slhyldz
Hello friends;
I took my car to the calender highway in Umraniye. I mentioned this petrol on-off error and said the fault code. (P1644 - accelerator pedal sensor plus short circuit writes at the end) Of course, he made the necessary checks by attaching it to the room pc. He first installed a zero throat butterfly. Then the accelerator pedal plugs etc. checked, but my warning lamp did not go out. My problem thinks it's related to the brain or cable sockets in this combination. They will check the brain and try to fix the malfunction. The incident is considered to be the inability to know the exact position of the accelerator pedal.
Of course, is the fault light on Ali`s vehicle? Is there an error code? I do not know. Maybe we have the same problem, but the problem in his vehicle will only be fixed by the throat butterfly cleaning and calibration.

08.05.2020 18:15 # 19
Serkan
We are waiting for developments.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 20
Ali1905
[QUOTE = slhyldz] Hello friends;
I took my car to the calender highway in Umraniye. I mentioned this petrol on-off error and said the fault code. (P1644 - accelerator pedal sensor plus short circuit writes at the end) Of course, he made the necessary checks by attaching it to the room pc. He first installed a zero throat butterfly. Then the accelerator pedal plugs etc. checked, but my warning lamp did not go out. My problem thinks it's related to the brain or cable sockets in this combination. They will check the brain and try to fix the malfunction. The incident is considered to be the inability to know the exact position of the accelerator pedal.
Of course, is the fault light on Ali`s vehicle? Is there an error code? I do not know. Maybe we have the same problem, but the problem in his vehicle will only be fixed by the throat butterfly cleaning and calibration.

[/ QUOTE]

Ustad did not make any mistake in my vehicle Peugeot Planet, but this time I think I will take it directly to the service and have it connected to the computer, if I do not get the error code, I will have the throat butterfly cleaning and calibrate it, I will write the results here again.

Is this gasoline time I want to ask right away, or do I have to use the car in a certain period of time?

Because I have been researching in other foreign forums, French cars do ECU fixes too late, so I guess it is necessary to ride around 400 km gasoline.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”