Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

injector failure?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 15:35 # 1
_semihk_
sa
server moved too many friends ?? walla I understood again what this forum needs us :)

hadn't been working on my 106 gasoline for a long time. I said let me show it to the service. There was no output from the top and the bottom. Loosen the latest injectors and look at it. it does not work because it gives too much gasoline ..

My master said that the injectors will change, but we could find what injector in konya. We couldn't find it. .. aceba ecu can't get the air temperature? Couldn't it be a malfunction other than injector? >
08.05.2020 15:35 # 2
kaan__
ramazan master check the installation ... most likely solves the problem konya daysan if
08.05.2020 15:35 # 3
_semihk_
konyadayım brother .. where is how bulrum ramazan ustası? I can't tell you how I want to get out of the car :)
08.05.2020 15:35 # 4
boranaydogmus
My advice to you is not to go to konya authorized service. I go to Kırşehir for maintenance and come there. I am very pleased that I did not have a problem that came there and not resolved. both the prices are very reasonable for me and there is a smiling face. its masters are also very experienced.
08.05.2020 15:35 # 5
_semihk_
[QUOTE = boranaydogmus] my advice to you as soon as you go to the authorized service. I go to Kırşehir for maintenance and come there. I am very pleased that I did not have a problem that came there and not resolved. both the prices are very reasonable for me and there is a smiling face. masters are also very experienced. [/ QUOTE]
There are seriously good masters in Konya, my brother .. In my service, II, but something has escaped from your eyes, maybe I should try to fear the bidet .. tşkler :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”