Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

injector cleaning problem resolved

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:33 # 1
kaderim@61
friends, have you cleaned your injectors before, what are your observations after the cleaning?
08.05.2020 16:33 # 2
yavuz25
There are injector cleaning machines, they provide pressurized liquid, they clean and change the parts that will change plus they clean the pressure pipes.It is a very nice process.It affects both traction and fuel. "Wink
08.05.2020 16:33 # 3
kaderim@61
I watched a video on expert TV, the man injectors should be cleaned in 25000 and my car is 140,000 I wonder if it is useful if I think it will be useful if I think it will be useful

08.05.2020 16:33 # 4
yavuz25
[QUOTE = my destiny @ 61] I watched a video on the expert TV, I think the man injectors should be cleaned in 25000, if my vehicle is 140,000 I think it would be beneficial if I think it will be useful. Valla

[/ QUOTE]
expert in knowing the TV, the car is difficult for us, it is difficult to work, if it is unable to taste, it is cleaned. It would be better if you have to do it late, but it is okay. No problem, no need. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:33 # 5
acad
Apply carbon clean to your vehicles, both injectors are cleaned and your car's performance is greatly improved, & nbsp; you will feel the difference.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 6
furkan111
Yes, I have to try it, I heard the carbon cleaner too.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 7
djchaos
If your vehicle does not exceed 50 thousand km, carbon clean is applied if it is 100 thousand and above, if carbon clean has not been applied before, it is objectionable.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 8
djchaos
What is CARBON CLEAN Carbon Accumulation and How is it formed? Carbon accumulation occurs on the valve surfaces, piston surfaces, combustion chamber walls and segments over time with the accumulation of carbon deposits, which we call as the result of the burning of fuel, which is an HC compound in internal combustion gasoline and diesel engines, with air in the combustion chamber. These accumulations cause a decrease in the air intake capacity of the engine. The volumetric efficiency of an engine with reduced air intake capacity decreases. What Problems Does Carbon Accumulation Create in Vehicles? * Cylinder compressions drop * Engine power reduction * Excess fuel consumption * Increase in exhaust emissions * Bad idle * Decrease in acceleration ability * Hard working in cold weather * Shaking of the engine What is Carbon Cleaning? Carbon cleaning is a system that cleans fuel feeding systems and valve surfaces, piston surfaces, combustion chamber walls in internal combustion 4-stroke gasoline and diesel engines without removing any parts from the engine. What Are the Benefits of Carbon Cleaning? * Fuel savings of up to 15% on heavily soiled engines are around 3-5% on average. * The reduction of harmful exhaust emissions has been detected at values reaching over 40% in gasoline engines and reaching 75% in diesel engines. The reduction in particle emissions is above 30% on average. * Engine performance increases. In diesel engines, the increase in power is generally 10% - some measurements 30% - is normal. In gasoline engines, the first starting difficulties, misfire, low speed hard working and similar complaints that appear before cleaning are eliminated. * The life of the engine is prolonged when the carbon cleaning process is performed regularly (every 25,000 km). * Such expenses are significantly reduced without the need to replace parts. * Maintenance and labor costs and duration are reduced. Maintenance of the fuel injection system in diesel engines can take a day or even more. Carbon cleaning takes up to an hour on all engines. Why is Carbon Cleaning Effective? The heart of today's gasoline and diesel engines is the fuel injection system. The injectors spray the fuel in a very fine spray and conically. Over time, the system gets dirty due to heat, fuel pollution and usage. Considering that the nozzles of the injectors have a diameter of 0.5 mm or smaller, it is natural that they clog in the slightest contamination. It should also be noted that in diesel or gasoline engines, combustion cells, pistons, valves and seats, and parts that operate under difficult conditions due to combustion, are vulnerable to contamination. The "Carbon Cleaning" process renews the engine by cleaning the fuel system, and also cleans the combustion surfaces from soft carbon accumulation. I immediately did the tooling. It can make the vehicles that overturn 60 60 thousand. 49
08.05.2020 16:33 # 9
yavuz25
thanks for the info. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:33 # 10
kaderim@61
Thank you for the information, i.e. if there is a lot of contamination, there will be a problem such as obstruction.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”