Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Injector Cleaning Additive Use

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:05 # 1
yenice
greetings. I bought a guex injector cleaner for injector cleaning. Now the diesel in the warehouse is over tomorrow.

product: http://www.hepsiburada.com/liste/guex-nano-gold-enjektor-temizıcı-250-ml-/productDetails.aspx? productId = otctn17328 & amp; categoryId = 26005

I have read the instructions about the usage of the warehouse when it is empty. Or add it when the tank is full and do not buy diesel until the tank warning light comes on.

Are there any friends who use it precisely? I would be glad if you give information. Thanks Reviews
08.05.2020 17:05 # 2
omer_tarsus
I buy a wurth brand every 3 months, but when the fuel is under half a tank, I pour it into the tank, I use the diesel almost to the end. In places that make carbon clean, it gives a similar product directly to the engine, I think it can be put in less diesel.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 3
yenice
Friends, the product has arrived today. The warehouse is now halfway. It came in a 250ml bottle. Can you give information about its use? I asked a master in the industry today, no need to use it, he said, clog more. I am confused :(
08.05.2020 17:05 # 4
Guests
These types of products do not work very well. If there is a problem in the injectors, a quality carbon clean process is performed, however this is also risky because if the carbon clean process, capillary cracks in the block will open and the car will start to burn fat. Use a little cycle. That's it.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 5
yenice
The carbon clean operation was carried out on June 1, 2012 with the maintenance of the vehicle. this way in the service records. But the features of these injector cleaners are so beautifully written that it confuses people :)
08.05.2020 17:05 # 6
Guests
e subject marketing
08.05.2020 17:05 # 7
yenice
They spoke positively for würth and said it was useful, they said that they use services or something in the forums. I used a few cleaning products from guexin. I am very pleased that it is made in german like würth. All of its products are registered and certified. Let's see if there will be a change in the sound or something.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 8
cerci07
There is no harm, I use it occasionally.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 9
yenice
[QUOTE = cerci07] there is no harm, I use it occasionally, there is no visible change. in some it says 5000km. I think it is not good to use too often. However, some oil companies in the market have declared as a new generation diesel oil cleaning injectors. then every diesel gets its contribution in buying but :) it is quite tricky: D
08.05.2020 17:05 # 10
Bugra
already writes how much diesel will be put on the product. logically since this would be mixed with diesel ii. If you put the additive into the vehicle before refueling and get the fuel, it will be mixed more in the tank. and matter is distributed throughout the system regularly. But I do not know if there is a need for euro diesel, all of the diesels currently sold are already added.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”