Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Injector cleaner

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:55 # 1
Dlkrn_48
Friends, I changed the gasoline filter of my 206 cars I bought a year ago and the liquid that came out scared my eyes. I heard that Würth's injector cleaner for gasoline vehicles, which I want to ask you now, is cleaning both the fuel system and the injectors. By the way, if my car is LPG, if I use this product (of course, I need to use gasoline for a certain period of time) will it contribute? Has anyone inside you used such products?
08.05.2020 19:55 # 2
sonerkyl
Of course, my advice in terms of cleaning. Take shell nitro + gasoline. This gasoline has cleaning feature.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 3
Dlkrn_48
[QUOTE = sonerkyl], of course, my advice for cleaning is to take shell nitro + gasoline. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your interest. It seems that I will use the würth contribution as soon as I get out of the service right now because my vehicle crashed. In the next periodic maintenance, there are additives containing boron as an oil additive, but I was thinking about using it, but in the meantime, I did a lot of research.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 4
akk0212
I had a late starter vehicle, I used a similar product, after a while it returned to normal
08.05.2020 19:55 # 5
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Dlkrn_48] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] of course my advice in terms of cleaning Get shell nitro + gasoline. This gasoline has cleaning feature. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your interest. It seems that I will use the würth contribution as soon as I get out of the service right now because my vehicle crashed. In the next periodic maintenance, there are additives containing boron as an oil additive, but I was thinking about using it, but in the meantime, I did a lot of research.
[/ QUOTE]
I have used the oil additive, I have not seen any benefit, my brother, I think I do not need to waste 40-50 TL.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 6
TugyyStyle
There are additives, not oil but oil, which increases the traction of the vehicle excessively and loses the idle wave in the vehicle. It was my personal opinion :)
08.05.2020 19:55 # 7
talip206
[QUOTE = Dlkrn_48] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] of course my advice in terms of cleaning Get shell nitro + gasoline. This gasoline has cleaning feature. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
I agree with Soner friend. Oil additives are completely unnecessary and even harmful. If you read over the oils, you will find that they do not recommend the additive. Gasoline additives, on the other hand, said that some worked and some did not. The additive fixes the problem or when the LPG vehicle is used with gasoline for a certain period of time, the problem disappears. But no harm, at least, you will not hurt much if you try
08.05.2020 19:55 # 8
huseyin.celebi
my 106 was singing sometimes or even stopped someday I got a cleaner from shelld I do not remember the name I added half of 50 lira gasoline I bought 50 more 50 days after 3 days I added half the kicking passes now only when the fan turns on, then the relay falls a bit :)
08.05.2020 19:55 # 9
Dlkrn_48
At the end of this day, I was able to remove my lion from the service :) It took 2 weeks in the industry to take the job in 2 days :) I bought my Würth injector cleaner. I write the results here
08.05.2020 19:55 # 10
pepecura
What is the km of the vehicle? the injector you use will cause cleaning problems.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 11
pepecura
The cleaning of an injector attached to the institution does not mean that everything will become the first day to be corrected. It may open up bigger problems.
Do not believe what is written on most of the additives sold in gasoline, those who are in the helix are full money traps.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 12
seamad
[QUOTE = MCaner] Guys, I would like to tell you about the recent issue about this issue.
While coming from Kahramanmaraş to Istanbul, I would normally buy fuel from opet when I was on the road, I saw that there was no opet on the road nearby or on the road, I saw that the fuel was decreased, I said I would go to the first station I saw on the road, I did not want to get the fuel from there. I decided to buy fuel from there, I wanted to have a station in the future and there was a possibility to go there with the fuel in the vehicle. I asked him to fill the tank. I bought fuel mixed up, I said it will be fixed, after a few days of handling it, I told the pump friend at the station, he told me to put an injector cleaner they had 444 injector cleaners. I put it from him, then I did research from home, I saw the benefit about it, I did not see the damage, I was very pleased with the product I put, I told the pump friend.

[/ QUOTE]

There is a warning like this in the product link;

Important

This product is not a tank additive.

For use only in fuel system cleaning machines

is designed.

08.05.2020 19:55 # 13
selcuk3641
I know that the oil additive damages the turbo, the fuel additive harms the injectors instead of cleaning them. I have used my liqui moly injector cleaning additive at certain intervals. but I think it's healthier if you don't use it selcuk3641 2017-03-07 05:55:07
08.05.2020 19:55 # 14
erk4n
Using these additives in new generation engines can harm injectors. It is very useful for injectors to fix the vehicle at 20000 cycles and go for 1 hour on the long road. erk4nkoc 2017-03-07 15:14:34
08.05.2020 19:55 # 15
CVT
is it suitable for peugeot 106 1.4 car?
08.05.2020 19:55 # 16
Oktkor
My engine is 1.6 hdi. I bought it but haven't used it yet.

Because there is a problem that my car lies longitudinally. Sometimes I don't even do 100 km a month because I go to work with the shuttle. If I add this additive, it will remain in the warehouse for a long time? If I use it when I go on a long journey, will this time have an adverse effect?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”