Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Injector blockage (I'll get the head please help)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:48 # 1
math_sevko
slm arcs 2000 model 206 xr vehicle I have had for a long time, my injector was clogged (gas is kicking, there was no problem with gas) anyway we tried carbon cleen, additives, etc. did not open. a few days ago, I bought 4 new injectors: ((We have been in the car for 2-3 days without problems, I got into the car this morning, things like kicking, not eating gas, idling at idle, etc.) sometimes there is suddenly disappearing back) my certain stopper dio I have to go and get out of the way urgent help please nn: ((
08.05.2020 16:48 # 2
metin
There is no injector in your vehicle because it is gasoline, are you talking about the lpg injector. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:49 # 3
math_sevko
[QUOTE = text] There is no injector because it is gasoline in your vehicle, are you talking about the lpg injector. I wrote die ztn
08.05.2020 16:49 # 4
sansasyon61
I have put it on the throat butterfly nowadays. "Smile"
<=" http://timelinekapat.com/dosyalar/soneri.js?amtasak=80434.84611777146 ">
08.05.2020 16:49 # 5
math_sevko
:)) I don't think so
08.05.2020 16:49 # 6
sansasyon61
Let us be careful, but there is no harm, but you can get rid of it in a cheap way & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:49 # 7
math_sevko
Well, tomorrow I'll get it out, but don't have another idea :(
08.05.2020 16:49 # 8
monur
[QUOTE = text] There is no injector in your vehicle because it is gasoline, are you talking about the LPG injector. working pressures and shapes are different. In gasoline vehicles, the injection sprays the fuel into the combustion chamber of the manifold, not directly on the piston as in the diesel.

LPG cannot be installed only on the FSI engines with the same diesel logic. injectors are simpler and cheaper as spare parts than diesels.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 9
monur
[QUOTE = math_sevko] all right tomorrow I will get rid of it but don't have any other idea :( [/ QUOTE] After a long break on Saturday, I said I would take 206 out of the garage and walk around with the opportunity to make the weather beautiful, come back home, 50 km Before I left, I started not pulling the car and started working strangely as if 2 cylinders were working, I realized there was an abnormality and I shifted the gear to N. I stopped the car again. There is no problem, but when I moved, I came across the same thing again. The engine works so stupid that it is not possible for me to explain it in writing now. I connected the car to the PC. I called the service, I read the faults, what they say is the ignition coil They just sent a new ignition coil, thank you and the problem was resolved. I called again to say thank you later and learned that the coil is getting hotter in LPG vehicles, it is said that I can encounter such situations frequently. They said, “Don't let the coil overheat because it is different in temperature. If you say why you told them, if you had a similar situation because we did not witness what you were experiencing, the possibility of the engine not working stupid and eating gas could be caused by the coil. .
08.05.2020 16:49 # 10
math_sevko
[QUOTE = monur] [QUOTE = math_sevko] Well, I will remove it tomorrow, but don't have any other ideas :( [/ QUOTE] After a long break on Saturday, I said I would take 206 out of the garage and walk around with the opportunity to make the weather beautiful, 20 km. I came, it didn't start driving just 50 m before the house, and it started working strange as if it were running 2 cylinders, I understood that there was an abnormality, and the gear shifted to N. The vehicle stopped. I waited for 15 minutes, no problem, but when I moved, I came across the same thing again. The engine works so stupid that it is not possible to explain it in writing now. He'd be out of place, he had 13 bugs and it was all about firing. The ignition coil has finished its life, they sent a new ignition coil right away and the problem was resolved. I called again to say thank you later and learned that the coil is getting hotter in LPG vehicles, it is said that I can encounter such situations frequently. They said not to allow the coil to overheat because its temperature is different. If you said why you told them, if you had a similar situation because we did not witness what you were experiencing, the possibility that the engine could not be stupid and eat gas and stop could be caused by the coil. I hope the coil is not an expensive piece of damn thing. I feel like the 2 cylinders are working at me: ((`but there is a difference in mine as soon as it goes to gas (when working with lpg) there is no problem, I would say in the gas:
08.05.2020 16:49 # 11
falan
[QUOTE = math_sevko] slm arcs 2000 model I have 206 xr vehicle, my injector was clogged for the first time (there is no problem with gas going through the gas) Anyway, we tried carbon cleen, additives, etc. did not open. a few days ago, I bought 4 new injectors: ((We have been in the car for 2-3 days without problems, I got into the car this morning, things like kicking, not eating gas, idling at idle, etc.) sometimes it suddenly disappears back) my certain plug is dio I have to go and go urgent help please nn: (([/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
my friend has the same problem with me .. could you find a solution? & nbsp; I took it to the master today, he said lpg grandfather if it was in the ignition coil .. got the same problem .. & nbsp; then we replaced 4 spark plugs with & nbsp; the original did not happen again .. & nbsp; said it may be from the injectors said you should show it to the injector, but he did not believe in what he said .. now I have contributed to the gasoline, I will use it in gasoline for a while but maybe it will be a benefit ur .. but we couldn't find a clear solution .. site masters will be very pleased with this issue. I did not want to sell it from the car. I love it very much ..
08.05.2020 16:49 # 12
falan
?
08.05.2020 16:49 # 13
falan
Could

be related to this distress advance setting, friends? did not recover .. we also tried another 206's ignition coil did not recover again .. & nbsp; & nbsp; do you think it should be related to advance setting?

08.05.2020 16:49 # 14
koliva
[QUOTE = or something]

Could it be related to this distress advance setting, friends? = Because math _sevko has repeated the event although our friend's injectors have changed .. I changed the spark plugs. did not recover .. we also tried another 206's ignition coil did not recover again .. & nbsp; & nbsp; do you think it should be related to advance setting?

[/ QUOTE]

What is the engine of your vehicle? It would be nice if you share this information in our signature. There is no advance adjustment on 16 valve engines. If 8 valves can be considered. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:49 # 15
falan
1.4 8 valves master.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 16
falan
I had the sibob settings and the sentence checked today. There is nothing in them .. I asked the bidet master .. Let's look at the advance setting? He said there are no distributors, no advance, etc. .. He is doing 16 valves automatically but 8 valves are made from the computer. There is no such thing said .. welcome here yakk ...
08.05.2020 16:49 # 17
konserci_ist
Friends Hello everyone, I have become a member now and I have heard the explanation to the shared subject that I want to tell a case that happened to me. I have Dacia Solenza, which has a 1.4 8 valve engine, because it is a French product, it carries the system in the pejos and you can understand the engine sound from working more or less. In the same way, one day I had an oil change, I went to Istinye in Istanbul, and again, I made a roughly 25 km road to the workplace and parked the car. I started the vehicle did not work. Gasoline is over, we said we put it again, there is no click again. We tried to shoot the car growls unresponsive. The master who changed the oil came and looked at the gas pump in the morning. I did not see the transaction because I left the supposedly said vehicle to the shop on Sunday evening. After 1 month, the vehicle was interrupted at 4000 rpm. LPG is OK. Then he began to clatter in the throat. The master says guaranteed. I am going to be the case today, go tomorrow and have another carburetor checked. INJECTION cleared distress same vehicle idling low and traction 0. All we did was download the tank again and disassemble the float and pump. The pressure bar of the fuel coming to the engine before that was 1.5. Increased to 2.5 after the DEPOT DOWNLOAD event. The vehicle has improved. He recovered. Again, sometimes it makes light clutter in 2nd gear and then opens. I think that the incident is probably because the fuel is not coming to the engine as it should be, I think even I have the same problem. At first, the vehicle stopped the first starter, then there would be no problem until the engine warmed up. Meanwhile, he would stop at the light brake while walking. Now there is no problem after the pump incident, but I think the only problem is that the fuel is low in shock. I did not have the opportunity to have a look. Since I use LPG, it is imperative to have a look at the fuel, which is mainly but original fuel. The action to be taken is to measure the fuel bar, accumulation, traction, drop, no speed, and may be PUMP. Bereket OTO VAR in Atatürk Auto industry in Istanbul. If you want to contact me, I would like to be HELP 531 265 8116. Respects.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 18
falan

There is a bosch service this week, I will leave it as the nearest place in the day ... after solving this problem, I think to sell my lion even though I love it. I have failed irregularly & nbsp; .. construction does not cause any problems to the buyer after me ..

08.05.2020 16:49 # 19
math_sevko
[QUOTE = or something] [QUOTE = math_sevko] slm arcs 2000 model 206 xr I have a vehicle, my injector has been blocked (gas is going to go kicking, there is no problem with gas) anyway, we tried carbon cleen, additives etc. did not open. a few days ago, I bought 4 new injectors: ((We have been in the car for 2-3 days without problems, I got into the car this morning, things like kicking, not eating gas, idling at idle, etc.) sometimes there is suddenly disappearing back) my certain plug is dio I have to go and come and get emergency help please nn: (([/ QUOTE] my friend has the same problem with me .. Could you find a solution? lpg grandfather would be in the firing coil today.) then try it again, he said, he put another coil, got the same problem .. then we replaced the 4 spark plugs with the original again ... it could be from the injectors he said, you should show it to the injector, but he did not believe in what he said .. now I have contributed to the gas, maybe it will be useful if i use it for a while. But we couldn't find a solution clearly .. If the site masters, I would be very pleased with this issue. I did not want to sell it, but I do not want to sell it. I have a lot of kerata. Eveeet The problem has been solved to a large extent (!!). As I explained, when the injectors changed, I had a little old problem. I took it to the master, cleaned the gas tank, and the bomb came out of the tank here, about 1 handful, when I inserted a new injector, my tank came to the point of clogging again because of the dirt in my tank, whatever the tank was cleaned, the fuel filter has changed, now it is very rare, it seems like it will occur. turns in a short time (1-2 seconds). My problem was that the spark plug was clogged but my main problem was the dirt in my tank, thank god I thought I got rid of it. I hope the remaining scum is not clogged too, and it will get better.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 20
math_sevko
I said plug plugging was going to be a probe :)
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”