Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Injector

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:44 # 1
neukee
Hello friends.
Actually, I would have a question, but unfortunately I have two questions from last night: D 2004 mode I have 206 diesel vehicles. While working in my car, there is a voice called as hissing. When I asked any master in Istanbul, the injector may be clogged, it will take a long time to open the machine. I am not sure because I don't know much. Istanbul: D How much has this job costed recently? Also, after putting my car in reverse gear last night, the reversing lights remained on. At the moment it normally operates on gears, but its back lights are constantly on: D I asked good questions, I would appreciate it if you help: D
08.05.2020 20:44 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. injector repair is done, of course, first of all the situations that need to be disassembled and checked, if all of them will be repaired, the average max. A price of 1000 TL varies depending on the situation. It is probably because of the reverse sensor malfunction in the constant burning of the reverse gear. It has a price of 40 TL
08.05.2020 20:44 # 3
neukee
thank you for the information. If we handle the lights today, the injector will be quite costly.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”