Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

injection pump

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:51 # 1
heffera
said the master injection pump is leaking air. air is squeezing gb pıs pıs sound is how there is a solution .. my mechanic is far away or can i handle it myself.
08.05.2020 17:51 # 2
gokha_nn
I think there is a leak from somewhere. Can't pump healthy gas from the warehouse. I think it is necessary to check the pipes of the vehicle.
08.05.2020 17:51 # 3
heffera
2005 hdi diesel in me, the same in the rubbish ..
08.05.2020 17:51 # 4
heffera
Do not have any answers, friends. There is wetness on the edges of one of the valves on the engine, which I think is diesel. can i disassemble it My closest master would be in trouble on the 200 km road.
08.05.2020 17:51 # 5
heffera
Let me write the answer :) The injector is disassembled with the apparatus called as to unscrew the 2 screws of the injector. The stamp that leaks the exploding air underneath is replaced. It is re-attached after wiping it thoroughly with a cloth. You found an open shop on the eve of my feast, so that I can see it before I set out !! I tried to open it as I understand, even though I did not understand. so he worked for 4 hours, injected the injector .. we found someone else whatever he saved me .. cost 150 rubles. While 30 TL will be finished :) the idiot master has removed one of the screws and forgot the other one. did not push too much. he says he has an institution attached to me. When we do not understand, we become mascara in the hands of such men ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”