Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

INJECTION CLEANING

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:04 # 1
SelmanBeber

Hello, it has been almost 1.5 years since I took the Peugeot for the first time. It is an inexplicable feeling that I made the tank full :))) Now I want to pour the injection cleaner in order to clear the injection.

But some people said it wasn't good. Friends I need your ideas, because the gas in the tank is running low :)
08.05.2020 14:04 # 2
haruncoskun
I think there is no need for the injections to die, not just a bump =) Especially in gasoline cars, it will cause problems later than diesel. Wink
08.05.2020 14:04 # 3
SelmanBeber
VALLA HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED OF AN INJECTION OF AN INJECTION IN THE NEW YEAR, MAIN SERVICE RECEIVED 200 € ...
08.05.2020 14:04 # 4
master
absolutely ruins the use!
If there is a problem, get carbon clean.
don't use it.
08.05.2020 14:04 # 5
GokhaN
I know that it is not very effective for me to use it. I used it in my own vehicle, I did not see any benefit Smile

I recommend carbon clean.
08.05.2020 14:04 # 6
SelmanBeber
how is this carbon clean
Gasoline float was stuck the other day. I took it to the service, it had to be coded again.
What is 35 € yaw that I took ....
08.05.2020 14:04 # 7
master
fuel hoses are disconnected from the tank at the outlet and connected to the machine, the fuel injected in the machine is sent to the engine.
The engine, which is operated at a somewhat low and somewhat high speed (institution in injections), is cleaned perfectly. .
The disgusting colored liquid from the exhaust is the reason for psychological relief.
You don't have to fill the tank.
Me at least in my Disel vehicle.
I have 1 in 20 thousand.
An application that changes the fate of the car from the sound of the engine to its fuel.
The average cost is 60-90 pounds. (by location)
08.05.2020 14:04 # 8
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
While cleaning the injectors, if we drill the blades and put the caps on the ends, it would be useful if we expand the mouth, we can get a better burning and power.
08.05.2020 14:04 # 9
master
[QUOTE = CIHANGIR_DONMEZ] When we clean the injectors, if the drill attacks and ends up, it would be useful if we expand the mouth, we can get a stronger burning and power [/ QUOTE]

it doesn't seem like a very good operation to me.
Replacing injectors is more functional
mazalah motor remains in his hands :)
08.05.2020 14:04 # 10
master
I think we have misunderstanding friends. In the Carbon Clean process performed for the purpose of injector cleaning, the engine is not turned on, screwdriver pliers are not used.
The injector is cleaned with medicine, not with a brush.
08.05.2020 14:04 # 11
Demir
Rather than additives, it will be more efficient to have this work done with the help of machines .
08.05.2020 14:04 # 12
master
[QUOTE = Iron] Contribution rather than taking the help of machines that work more efficiently olacaktır..binar process after you cleaned the throttle ... [/ QUOTE]

same man. Butterfly cleaning in gasoline vehicle is also very important.
I say STAY AWAY FROM CONTRIBUTION.
master 2009-07-24 19:29:43
08.05.2020 14:04 # 13
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
What is Injector?
Unlike mechanics, electronic injectors operate by opening and closing continuously. When the injector is opened, gasoline pressure and gasoline are sprayed through the fine hole or holes through the air passing through the suction manifold. The fuel, which is such as small particles, moves towards the combustion chamber. Also, the clean nozzle can adversely affect the amount of gasoline sprayed.

Duty Cycle (Injector on time)
How much gasoline is processed is not only related to the gas pressure but also the time the injector is on, we call this injectorduty cycle.
The opening and closing time of the injector is measured in milliseconds. The capacity of the injectors is determined by the time they remain open continuously. This is called 100% duty cycle. If an injector is 100% duty cycle day, it does not close at all and it stays on continuously. In the use of high performance, the duty cycle value of the injectors is required to be between 70% and 90% in the case of full throttle, in other words, their capacity is required to operate between 70% and 90%. Thus, the injector is prevented from overheating and clogging. It is cooled by gasoline passing through the injectors. The injector that is always open (100% duty cycle) can overheat, which shortens the life of your injector.
Gas Pressure
The amount of gasoline injected by the injector is also directly proportional to the gas pressure. Low pressure little gasoline spraying and atomization adversely affect it. When testing gasoline injectors in the world, 3 bar gasoline pressure is always used. This is a world standard.
Sometimes just enlarging the injector may not be enough to increase the gasoline. This application should be supported with parts such as high capacity gas pump, high capacity gas rail, high capacity gas line, gas regulator and all these parts should work in harmony with each other. For example, you have installed a high capacity gas pump and a large injector, but if your gas rail does not provide sufficient flow, these operations will not benefit you. All parts in the gas system must work in harmony. In other words, you should replace all parts with high capacities.
Flow Type and Control Mechanisms
The ECU of the vehicle controlling the injectors is the brain. The system controlling the injector is located in the brain of the vehicle. You should know how this brain controls the injectors, use the injector accordingly. Wrong current type will cause injector timing to work incorrectly, causing injectors to do this sooner or later, just before the inlet valve needs to be sprayed gasoline a little before opening. This causes the vehicle to cause problems at upper speeds.
Injectors are classified according to their resistance to electromagnetic force. This resistance is specified in ohms. High impedance injectors operate at 12-16 ohms, while Low resistance injectors (Low impedance) generally operate at 2-5 ohms.
Injector drivers are generally of 2 types according to their working mode. Saturated and Peak & Hold. Systems that provide control of the saturated type are usually the original system of most cars, because their production cost is low and they are simple as a system.
Systems operating in peak and hold type consist of high-capacity and low-resistance injectors, and the injector is opened very quickly with high and high voltage, and the voltage is reduced and the injector remains open. Peak & Hold systems can work with high and low ohms injectors, but the injector must be high-capacity (High flow).

08.05.2020 14:04 # 14
master
[QUOTE = CIHANGIR_DONMEZ] What is an Injector?

[/ QUOTE]

thank you for your helpful sharing.
08.05.2020 14:04 # 15
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = master] [QUOTE = CIHANGIR_DONMEZ] What is an Injector?

[/ QUOTE]

thank you for your helpful sharing.
[/ QUOTE] what we mean is always happy if we were useful Wink
08.05.2020 14:04 # 16
SelmanBeber
This information was better than truth.
Is there anything you would like to add, master Hashim ...
08.05.2020 14:04 # 17
Doktor
Selman brother; It will be an irrelevant question, but why always these transactions with the euro? Isn't it over there TL? :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”