Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Information Screen Does Not Work What We Need To Do? URGENT

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:09 # 1
yigit_dark
Hello everyone;
The information screen has not worked since I bought my vehicle. It has always caught my eye. I said I would change the bulbs today, but it never worked. Electricity does not come at all because it did not look like an explosion in light bulbs. I went to the electrician, what he says works with the original radio of the vehicle, you said you had a different tape. How are your vehicles in this situation? Are you using with original tape? What do you think I should do, is there anything I can do myself? I put the shape of my representative information screen below and found it on the internet. It has 4 bulbs.

yigit_dark 2017-05-10 20:41:23
08.05.2020 20:09 # 2
Firtina61
It hasn't worked since I bought it
08.05.2020 20:09 # 3
yigit_dark
I can't be comfortable when every part of the car is not working. I definitely wear the original tape if the original tape is not working externally. But I think there is a method.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 4
ggitaristt
I tried in 2003 and 2006 model 307, it works without tape. does not take electricity from the tape ..
08.05.2020 20:09 # 5
Firtina61
I looked at the pictures in the ads from the owner. It has nothing to do with the original tape.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 6
yigit_dark
I think of it, now I look at the videos, I think the diodes will work in the ads, I think I will see a good electrician.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 7
Gokcesel
Your information display works without the original tape recorder, but only shows the time and date. When the citizen who says that it does not work is not the original tape, the radio may not mean that the music information does not appear on the screen.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 8
yigit_dark
The electrician claimed that there would be no complete electricity. I said, "I know," I said the same, as you stated, the watch is visible, at least I said no. Bring the original tape. When I bought the car, I said that the original tape was attached, there was no screen again, and I couldn't turn on the radio and when I said the exact code isthiod or something, I started to say that I left the shop.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 9
ggitaristt
peugeot screens:

keeps the watch in its memory
gets vehicle information from BSI
electricity from the fuse box
It takes commands from the tape wiper arm or the keys on it.

08.05.2020 20:09 # 10
yigit_dark
Thanks for the information
08.05.2020 20:09 # 11
prdxy
My teacher, connect the piece, open it to the contact and see the light on the screen with a flash from behind.
It doesn't show in my vehicle either. I shined a light with a flash from behind.
prdxy 2017-01-23 22:40:24
08.05.2020 20:09 # 12
yigit_dark
When you say I am connected to the track, the information screen and the socket are connected. My first job tomorrow will be to try. There is an electrical problem, obviously no energy.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 13
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] When I say I am connected to the track, I mean the information screen and the socket are connected. My first job tomorrow will be to try. There is an electrical problem, obviously no energy. [/ QUOTE]

Try what your friend says, hodja. It was like this in my old vehicle. The light suddenly disappeared but the screen was working. I could see that the time and date are up to date when I hold Flash.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 14
GokhaN
It has nothing to do with the tape. It works normally. If you don't install the bulbs properly, the screen is gone. You can buy a new second hand screen.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 15
yigit_dark
I'll try soon. It doesn't break down easily, but if I find and buy second hand, there is a possibility that the room will not work. It must be understood thoroughly that my hand is corrupt. 2. It is not easy to find in hand, I did not even find the bidet in size. Is there a place where you can say you can look from there?
08.05.2020 20:09 # 16
yigit_dark
I shined a light behind him, but no text on any screen. I think it can be seen without light because I see the usual texts on the screen or write RDS or something. I add the pictures, I removed the information screen completely. In the last picture, I could not understand whether the screen film is detached from the card or if it should be broken.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 17
prdxy
Hodja, the lights of my information screen were not on. I hope I will take it off and leave it to the master and take it out today. If I can do your vehicle's information screen, I will ask if I can get it at the price. Location İstanbul Kağıthane.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 18
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = prdxy] Hodja, my information screen was not on. I hope I will take it off and leave it to the master and take it out today. If I can do your vehicle's information screen, I will ask if I can get it at the price. Location İstanbul Kağıthane. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your attention. The problem on my information screen is the movie I mentioned above, I think it is broken. I changed their bulbs, but there is no life. If your problem is exactly what you talk to the master, I would be happy here. But I am guessing your question, the bulbs may have burst. It's a very simple process. I live in Izmir, by the way, even if I say repair, how can I bring it there is a problem :)
08.05.2020 20:09 # 19
Utkukaraca67
Chronic malfunction in the 307s. The screen goes dark afterwards. I bought a 206 3-line display and put it on myself for 2 years. You need to attach the inner circuit and the screen of the 3 lines screen to the 3 lines where you have a simple operation solution 206 screen.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 20
prdxy
Mine was contactless from the socket, the bulbs were not burning. You'll take it, my teacher will test the worst 206 in my vehicle. I'll get to the car soon, I will inform the vehicle
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”