Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Information Screen

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:11 # 1
kayaca
Hello ,
I have 206 feline model vehicles

I have a problem, I was coming from work, I saw that the right side of the trip computer was burned, I did not care, I did not care, I came home, I came to my head, when I searched from the internet, I saw the video because the lamp was off, I searched the electrician I came, I dismantled the car, I could not make the road computer :) I couldn't adjust the parts as I dropped them. Where can we get them?
08.05.2020 21:11 # 2
recepagdas
it happened to me too. on the motherboard part of the information screen. Take a look there, hodja. If you can't find someone in Adıyaman, my screen was broken, he called the friend was selling the screen, then he said that he could fix my screen. He had buttons too. Anyway, you will send the cargo to you. Look well, left and right, I fell into the screen a week later, I saw it luckily :)
08.05.2020 21:11 # 3
kayaca
I found one, but I don't have the other one, I set it with a screwdriver, the clock date is no problem now, but 90% of it fell into the chest.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 4
recepagdas
If you can't find it, I'll give you its number. Don't let them say advertising here now. There is not much advertising, though :)
08.05.2020 21:11 # 5
kayaca
Okay, if you don't have a teacher, send me a private one.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”