Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Information on Com 2000

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:08 # 1
artes34
Hello friends, I would have a question, this headlight wiper arm was completely replaced because mine was failing, but the original headlight wiper arm was not attached. Instead, a sub-industry arm was installed. I would appreciate it.
08.05.2020 18:08 # 2
Alicilik
[QUOTE = artes34] Hello friends, I would have a question, this headlight wiper arm was completely replaced because mine was failing, but the original headlight wiper arm was not attached. Instead, a side industry arm was installed. integrated with the arm, so I can not disassemble, I would be glad if you help [/ QUOTE]

You have 50% chance on those types of arms.

In some, the rotating part for the wiper changes completely, so in others, you have to change the arm completely.

I wish you had paid attention to this when buying.
08.05.2020 18:08 # 3
artes34

[QUOTE = Receiveness] [QUOTE = artes34] Hello friends, I have a question, this headlight wiper arm was completely replaced because mine was failing, but the original headlight wiper arm was not attached, instead a side industry arm was attached, now I am looking at the cover on the end of the arm to operate the trip computer. I would appreciate if you help to make a button but the cover is integrated with the arm, so I can't disassemble it. [/ QUOTE]

You have 50% chance on those types of arms.

In some, the rotating part for the wiper changes completely, so in others, you have to change the arm completely.

I wish you had paid attention to this when buying.
[/ QUOTE]

the water was in contact with the original, while the film was filmed on the windows, the horn was not playing, the headlights were not burning, so I hurried, we changed it, now I said I would do the trip computer event, but the tip of the arm is fixed.

08.05.2020 18:08 # 4
Alicilik
I will very gently and carefully remove the rotating part of the wiper.
08.05.2020 18:08 # 5
artes34

[QUOTE = Pick-up] I will very gently and carefully remove the rotating part of the wiper.
[/ QUOTE]

Ali bey, can you tell me how to disassemble it?

08.05.2020 18:08 # 6
Alicilik
The rotating part at the end of the wiper arm can be detached.

You can remove it by applying some force to that part. But be very careful because the parts in it can disperse suddenly.

It comes easy to disassemble, but it is a grind to put it back on. My wiper tip was not fit. A cable was passing through it in the form of a film, and I was getting a handle that I hadn't pulled.
08.05.2020 18:08 # 7
artes34

[QUOTE = Receivable] The rotating part at the end of the wiper arm can be detached.

You can remove it by applying some force to that part. But be very careful because the parts in it can disperse suddenly.

It comes easy to disassemble, but it is a grind to put it back on. My wiper tip was not fit. A cable was passing through it in the form of a film, and I was getting a handle that I hadn't pulled.
[/ QUOTE]

Mr. Bey, thank you for your help. My first job tomorrow will be to try it day and night.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”