Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Information on 206 pressure pads

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:55 # 1
Serkan
Friends have been noticeably relaxed in vehicle gear shifts for a few days, but there is also an increase in performance, but the clutch grasps from above, I have done the stopping test on the clutch stopped, stopped on the steep ramp & nbsp; 1. I got up with gear, then put it on 3rd gear and made full throttle. I changed the gearbox oil 800-900 km ago, I used to put the engine oil 10/40 in advance, this time I put castrol edge 5/40. I did not use any other vehicle for a long time, I traveled for 1-2 hours with the company vehicle on Saturday, after I got off the clutch came very high. Now the only thing that bothered me here is the clutch that grips very high, but there is a good improvement in gear shifts and performance, while the clutch pedal is not stiff. I am waiting for your comments on this matter.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 2
Alicilik
[QUOTE = Serco05] Friends have been noticeably relaxed in vehicle gear shifts for a few days, there is also an increase in performance, but the clutch has grasped from above, there is no leakage in the clutch, I stopped the stop test stopped, on the steep ramp & nbsp; 1. I got up with gear, then put it on 3rd gear and made full throttle. I changed the gearbox oil 800-900 km ago, I used to put the engine oil 10/40 in advance, this time I put castrol edge 5/40. I did not use any other vehicle for a long time, I traveled for 1-2 hours with the company vehicle on Saturday, after I got off the clutch came very high. Now the only thing that bothered me here is the clutch that grips very high, but there is a good improvement in gear shifts and performance, while the clutch pedal is not stiff. I am waiting for your comments on this subject.
[/ QUOTE]

A pejo classic: d

I have the same situation in my 2011 car. We went head-to-head today in the 4th gear with the 2006 chip 1.4. He said, "Did you make a chip without you knowing me?" He asks how do you change gears. When you press 1/4, there is no need to press the gear until the end
08.05.2020 16:55 # 3
ByHack

If you are going to change the press brake, do not miss the discount on the falcon peugeot :)

08.05.2020 16:55 # 4
Serkan
How much is the workmanship fee?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”