Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Information About the Music System and Navigation Device

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:13 # 1
Guests
My brothers are thinking about buying a cd-player and a navigation device. In the future, when I want to install an amplifier subwoofer, I think of buying a CD-player that I can install. The maximum price for the CD-player should not exceed 250 TL. I should not exceed 200 TL in the navigation device accordingly. 1. Pıoneer Cd-Player :
http://www.bimeks.com.tr/urun/117637/pioneer-deh -2300ub-oto-teyp.aspx # photos
2. Navigation Device :
http://www.bimeks.com.tr/urun/116303/piranha-5 -0``-infinity-navigation-device-bluetooth - fm-transmitter-.aspx # photos
burak_52 2011- 10-11 13:30:11
08.05.2020 16:13 # 2
metin
burak was selling the tape from our site and wanted less than 170 TL. If I am not mistaken, you should also contact him for the beautiful tape installation.
& nbsp;
as navigation, you should look at the updates of the processor and its map, rather than the brand model.
& nbsp;
processor will be at least 500mhz, there will be atlas 5 map and free lifetime update.
& nbsp;
I bought a 4.3 "navitech brand for 178 TL. I'm very pleased.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = text] burak was selling the receipt tape from our site, he used it for less than 170 TL. In
& nbsp;
navigation, you should look at the updates of the processor and its map after the updates rather than the brand model. The
& nbsp;
processor will be at least 500mhz, there will be atlas 5 map and there will be free lifetime updates.
& nbsp;
I bought a 4,3 "navitech brand for 178 TL. I am very pleased. & nbsp; They even installed the signs at the next crossroad on the way, so you see the sign in advance so you do not miss the place you will enter ( :
[/ QUOTE]
I need a navigation device like him text brother already I can't get all this now I have already started to save money, but they are all available in my car close to entering 2012 & nbsp;
Thank you for your information
brother.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 4
Guests
I'm talking about the brother of the text, I'm an ad & nbsp; "Grin"
deh-2300 series includes the features such as usb mp3 and aux I can say the cheapest and best quality pioneer device. I did not want to pay a lot of money because these are my purpose and I got it. Now I wasted to buy a dash kit. If the buyers for Wednesday stalk adapters and tapes are not sold next, I can give you the same price within 1-2 months.

You can look at the ad.

In the other navigation event; We were discussing him again in the forum looking for another friend. Since I have been in touch with navigation for 3 years, I have been doing map radar myself, but if you are going to use it for the first time, take a system with a lifetime map update as the text brother mentioned.
Features min. Get 500mhz processor 128mb ram. The screen size is up to you, but getting smaller than 4.3 and the resolution is 800 * 480 if possible, the others are messed up. Of course my favorite software is *** iGO primo 3D ***
08.05.2020 16:13 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = burak_52] My brothers are thinking about buying a cd-player and a navigation device for my car. I found it only when I want to attach an amp subwoofer to my cd player, I think I should buy a cd player that I can insert. The maximum price for the cd player should not exceed 250 TL. I should not exceed 200 TL in the navigation device accordingly. div>
1. Pıoneer Cd-Player :
2. Navigation Device : < / div> [/ QUOTE]

I use the navigation device in the link, so far, I am very happy to recommend it to you. . . & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:13 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = afaruk307] [QUOTE = burak_52] My brothers are thinking about buying a cd-player and a navigation device for my car. and I found the navigation device from bimeks, only when I want to attach an amp subwoofer to my cd-player in the future, the maximum price for the cd-player should not exceed 250 TL. thank you.
1. Pıoneer Cd-Player :
http://www.bimeks.com .tr / product / 117637 / pioneer-deh-2300ub-oto-teyp.aspx # photos
2. Navigation Device :
http: //www.bimeks .com.tr / urun / 116303 / piranha-5-0``-infinity-navigation-device-bluetooth - fm-transmitter-.aspx # photos
[/ QUOTE]

I am using the navigation device in the
link. . . & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

There is no video input in the device, you will need a separate screen if you want to install a weak backward camera in this direction .... I will not use the camera. If you say this jihad will do its job very well ....
08.05.2020 16:13 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = Recipient] I have mentioned the text brother, I am advertising & nbsp; "Grin"
deh-2300 series usb mp3 and I can say that it is the cheapest and best quality pioneer device that includes features such as aux. I did not want to pay a lot of money because these are my purpose and I got it. Now I wasted to buy a dash kit. If the buyers for Wednesday stalk adapters and tapes are not sold next, I can give you the same price within 1-2 months.

You can look at the ad.

In the other navigation event; We were discussing him again in the forum looking for another friend. Since I have been in touch with navigation for 3 years, I have been doing map radar myself, but if you are going to use it for the first time, take a system with a lifetime map update as the text brother mentioned.
Features min. Get 500mhz processor 128mb ram. The screen size is up to you, but getting smaller than 4.3 and the resolution is 800 * 480 if possible, the others are messed up. Of course my favorite software *** iGO primo 3D ***
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you very much for your interest and interest, brother.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = burak_52] & nbsp;
Thank you very much for your interest and interest, brother.
[/ QUOTE]
I cannot enter the forum very much. I can't help it much, let me help it too "Blink"

Get device software event I will help again. I am preparing myself a file containing 80% of the cameras in Ankara. I'll share it here if I end up with time. If you buy a dash kit, you already see the zoo "Star"
08.05.2020 16:13 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = Buying] [QUOTE = burak_52] Thank you very much for your interest and interest, brother. I can't help much, let me help, I will help you get the device software event again. I am preparing myself a file containing 80% of the cameras in Ankara. I'll share it here if I end up with time. If you buy a Dash kit, you can see the exorbitant [/ QUOTE] Many new devices have Navpath or a similar menu that allows you to select the program you want as a navigation program. You can throw the program you want on your SD card and use it as you wish. Don't be misunderstood, but the map update is a lifetime map update, I think the map is boiling everywhere, as friends say, you should prefer a system with at least 500 MHz processor and 128mb ram. The brand is only important for the outer case. I do not recommend Piranha, I know that customer service is officially a bind. As they do not know the job, they break the device you sent and send it back. It is stable with experience. You can choose 800x480 in terms of resolution. Don't take it smaller than 4.3 inches, the screen shot is not very satisfying. 7 "do not come close, it creates a problem after a very long time. The big screen prevents you from seeing wherever you put it. In addition, when the FM transmitter feature is turned on, there are some difficulties in finding satellites. Bluetooth feature can make your conversations comfortably without using your hands, seriously. Some devices can even access the internet via your phone. Like the Navking Maxi HD series. Look at the HD extension, it has nothing to do with HD remotely. Already the capacity of the device is certain. If you are considering the reversing camera, see if it has this feature. Finally, in some navitech models, you can change the battery yourself. If you are going to use it externally, consider this feature. + is always + .vs etc etc ... Navigation is a bit difficult to come up with a thought. kapagan2011-10-12 01:03:46
08.05.2020 16:13 # 10
Guests
Thank you all for your interest and interest. Only some of my brothers have misunderstood me. If there is a navigation and cd player they suggest to me, they will inform me better if they throw their picture or link.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 11
metin

my brother has collected very well, you have shared your experiences thank you very useful information,

08.05.2020 16:13 # 12
Muhammet CAKIR
navigation features & nbsp; and the only person you need to pay attention to is the cover :) apply whatever he says, brother, you will not be a pity when it comes to the tape, 2300ub when you get a lot of good equipment, I have the same, but if you are going to run a single level as well as a single amplifier, if you are going to be able to run a separate system, etc. If you are going to use a separate amplifier, you will have problems, but if you say that I will feed the stereo amplifier in the columns where I will use the stereo amplifier, I will feed the hifi, take 2300ub & nbsp; :) a very high quality product
08.05.2020 16:13 # 13
metin
When the subject was opened from the tape, I would give my vehicle double din, I gave up, I want to cancel the 5 cd changer and put a nice tape on the iron side.
& nbsp;
I am looking for a tape with a medium sound cd mp3 sd usb etc. where I can get nice sound, I think my brother's tape is suitable for this job but for me the color of the tape should be yellow.
& nbsp;
which models are available in these suitable intermediate tapes, burning yellow / orange etc. I want to combine the indicators of my vehicle because the trip computer air conditioner etc. are all yellow. Otherwise it is very grinning.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 14
sedataksu
If your vehicle has double religion, you can think of something like this if you can increase the budget a little.
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:13 # 15
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = text] or when the subject was opened from the tape, I gave up my car would do double din, I want to cancel the 5 cd changer and put a nice tape on the iron side.
& nbsp;
I am looking for a tape with a medium sound cd mp3 sd usb etc. where I can get nice sound, I think my brother's tape is suitable for this job but for me the color of the tape should be yellow.
& nbsp;
which models are available in these suitable intermediate tapes, burning yellow / orange etc. I want to combine the indicators of my vehicle because the trip computer air conditioner etc. are all yellow. Otherwise it is very grinning.
[/ QUOTE]
JVC KD-SC601 CD / MP3 / WMA / FM CDW & nbsp; & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:13 # 16
metin
muhammet can not be serious "Laugh"
& nbsp;
keys are lit in red, and white appears on the screen.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 17
sedataksu
[QUOTE = text] muhammet can not be serious "Laugh"
& nbsp;
keys are lit red, and the screen appears white.
[/ QUOTE]
The bounce head can be made in the color you want by changing the leds. I was doing it on mobile phones years ago. forum.peugeotturkey.com/smileys/smiley4.gif "height =" 18 "width =" 18 "border =" 0 "alt =" Grin "title =" Grin "/>
08.05.2020 16:13 # 18
metin
I think I found this seems to match my car's color combination
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:13 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE = text] I think I found this seems to match my car's color combination
& nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
text I think about it but I do not know if there is an amp and woofer output. ideal cd-player in terms of price
08.05.2020 16:13 # 20
metin
They said double amp output but there are already two, they said 4 outputs when I say double, I don't understand.
& nbsp;
model; PIONEER-DEH-4350ub
text 2011-10-12 12:23:48
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”